Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Islamorada Fla. Question's

Good idea, many fun places. If you need ?????? call
Old 08-21-2004, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks a TON, Guy's,, oops and Gal's,, even RonP!!
I purchased the Water-Proof Charts from Boat US in May, and have been looking at them almost on a weekly basis and have them out right now. Bye the way, if anyone orders these Charts, the explanation of symbols table, are NOT INCLUDED!!! You have to Buy it Separate!!!!! The Home is located at the 86.5 mile marker, which I think puts it right in front of the Hens & Chickens Dive Sight!!
Holiday Isle (tiki hut) is one of our Overnight stops when we trailer to Key West, so we know about that Party!!! and the place next Door going north, with the Crows Nest seating is a HOOT also!!!

Robert: Thanks,, I will probably take you up on your offer for advice and Info!!! We will be there the first week of Nov. the week before the "Worlds" in Key West, if you are coming down for that "leave early" and hang with us a day or so!
Have you ever used a Lift Off service down there and who would you recommend? The way it looks now, it would be 2-32ft and 1-38ft, and I think we all have painted Trl's so a lift off is paramount!! What kind of Depth variance can I expect between High and Low tide? The House should be fine, Ann( the owner) and her Hubby used to have Powerboats in and out all the Time, then they in her words" Grew up, got married, had Kids" and ended up with pontoon boat's!!!! Some of the Places you mentioned I have heard of, and a few I haven't, so I seriously would like to Hook up with you or your Buddy for info and the chance to play with an Indian Boat is simply awesome!!!!!!!! I can give you References and Resumes if they are required, and a few of the "Sonic Girls" will be with us as well!!!!

Mrs. P.Y.,, Please share about Sunset at Lorieals!!! Romantic? Great Cusine? Outdoor Seating? Great wine and Cigars?? accessible by boat?

JD,, Best Boating, Eating and Drinking with in 15 Miles? I think you would fit in perfect with our Crew!!! J.D.,, say if we all (men and women) wanted to have some adult entertainment, is there anything close by?

FountainCS,, The Sand Bar sound's *****in!! Is it north or south when you exit Holiday Isle, I'm trying to locate it on my Chart , but I don't remember the exact Mile marker of Holiday Isle!!!

Thanks again everyone, I'll probably be bugging you for months to come!!

Mitchell & Tracey

RonP,, Do you have an Open Acct. at Whale Harbor?????
Old 08-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Registered

T.t.t.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sandbar is in the channel @ Holiday Isle..

Lift off: Plantation Key marina or Tavernier Creek Marina

Loreli's: Causal hangout. restaurant / bar.. OK food, good company.. Squid row up the street good meals. Papa Joes good when the cook shows up.. robbies fun to go to and fed the Tarpon, just watch out, the belicans get aggressive when your out on the dock and wil snatch the food out of your hand!!

Nice time of year to head down there, weather is cooler, seas are nice, tourists arent in full force yet.. Look for a grey Whitewater running round, say hi!!
Attached Thumbnails Islamorada Fla. Question's-heading-homesm.jpg  
Old 08-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mama, if I'm in Miami on business and have a free night, I'll drive down there and have diner. Have a few brews at the bar above the fishing fleet and watch the day's catch come in, then settle down to a major munch inside.

Yes, I have an open account, just tell em Ron P sent ya.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ron P

Yes, I have an open account, just tell em Ron P sent ya.
GREAT!!! We'll handle the gratuity!!!

Scott; Great info, Thanks. I'll have to check on which place is closer to the House and if there is a weight limit on the lifts. It seems that we need Two Slips as well, hopefully Real Close By, if we end up taking our Boats Down!!
Thanks Again,, here's a pic of the House were are staying at, maybe you will recognize it, and give me an idea of where its at from Holiday Isle!

www.keysoceanfrontmansion.com
Attached Thumbnails Islamorada Fla. Question's-indiv1.jpg  
Old 08-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I live 100 paces north of the Lorelei. If you want my free advice, I would bring 1 big fast boat down, and use pontoons for local navigation. Pontoons have the prop set between the sponsons, so grounding is not much of a problem. All of the places the other guys mentioned are good. I have some other preferences.My cell phone is 305-332-7611. Fell free to call for advice anytime.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:10 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
I live 100 paces north of the Lorelei.
How many staggering steps is that.......... and how long does it take to crawl home?

T2x
Old 08-24-2004, 04:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
How many staggering steps is that.......... and how long does it take to crawl home?

T2x

Now that's funny right there,,I don't care who you are!!!!
Thanks Brownie,, I'm sure I will be asking your advice fromm time to time!!!! Mitchell
Old 08-24-2004, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Saturday night, I was making the turn into my driveway, when some S.O.B. stepped on my fingers.

Quick Reply: Islamorada Fla. Question's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.