Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85738-why-does-klaatu-delete-most-his-posts.html)

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:50 PM

Re: Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

Originally Posted by KLAATU
Jus' kiddin' I'm a nit witt not a pervert :D While we are on the subject . We need more icon,s . Ever seen the one's on speedwake ? just a thought .By the way my post's seem to stay in tact until I say something adverse as to TRIPOD & the TRIPLET'S !!! then POOF ! POOF ! I'm on to something . Figure out who they (one ) really are , and there is your'e answer . (hydro SSSHHh they are going to figure out who WE are )

can you enlighten me as to who the "Tripod" is? Do it in a PM if you would like but I am truly unware as to who you are refering to. (I was off OSO for about 6 months Please excuse my ignorance on this issue.)

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 02:55 PM

Some did at one time think we were the same person and now I think they are accurate in knowing we are not. I had enough problems back then without needing any further assistance from you Mr. K ; Thank you very much!

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:58 PM

WOWW !!! Chriss is way ahead of the rest of you :rolleyes: See how well it work's for her ?DUH !(blonde DEFINATELY fit's you :D :bunny: :blaster:

Now Now I haven't heard the bell ring for you guys to come out of your corners yet ;) Ease up on the tention

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Some did at one time think we were the same person and now I think they are accurate in knowing we are not. I had enough problems back then without needing any further assistance from you Mr. K ; Thank you very much!

Some people thought you were the same person? Wow I did miss a lot while I was gone didn't I.

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:03 PM

I'll explain it in person in Key West on Nov -14 thru 21st . All are invited to my TRAILER for Fish and cervesa . (and of course :argue: )

Wow thanks for the invite for fish and beer in a trailer...takes me back to my white trash beginning :D Just Kidding. I will be in KW and look forward to meeting you, and being let in the know about the "Tripod" cause I don't like being in the dark (Just ask Sean...I still sleep with a night light LMAO-JK)

Cord 08-23-2004 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Thats what the IGNORE button is for ?? :eureka: :eureka:

Click on forums
Click on member control panel
Click on buddy / ignore list
ADD KLATTU to ignore list
Click on update buddy / INGORE list

THIS MESSAGE HIDDEN BECAUSE KLAATU IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST... :stupid:

whala problem solved..

I did that a long time ago.

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Some people thought you were the same person? Wow I did miss a lot while I was gone didn't I.

I got off to a real rough start. I am not sure why now because most everybody around here seems very friendly. Sometimes I have found the best relationships start off hard and the worst ones start off easy.

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:24 PM

TRIPOD wazzup ?You were right . I didn't think they'd go for a second time !

see since you won't tell me what is going on, i am left out here to fin for myself and not be in the loop in my own dang thread LOL :( :( :D :D

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 03:27 PM

This 'Tripod wassup" stuff is killing me! :drink:

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:32 PM

READ BETWEEN THE LINE'S WHO ELSE HAS DELETED ? (follow the spider's )LPA KNOW'S aka (hydro)

The pieces are falling into place. And speaking of spiders....it is definately a tangled web!