OT: NY City Area help: URGENT

Notices

OT: NY City Area help: URGENT

Old 08-29-2004, 12:33 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OT: NY City Area help: URGENT

A California Republican, Now that's rare!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!
Old 08-29-2004, 01:21 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well... that explains why I haven't seen my women hating buddy Baja Fresh leately... he's been getting his knob shined..... hahahahahahah ... well cover your ass buddy.... polish up your knogging.... it's going to be used as a stepping stone...... oooops... I've been drinking tonight..... I'm being the a$$hole women accuse me of being... hahahahahaha.... later.......
Old 08-29-2004, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Baja Fresh, my cell is 201-665-1033...call me. My office is 1.2 miles outside the Lincoln Tunnel. I'll see what I can do. She could take a bus to the ferry and be at the Garden in 20 minutes. Augie
Old 08-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am glad things seem to be working out for her, lucky for Bush she's on his side I used to be pretty involved in the Republician Club in my NY days, Mr P & I keep saying we should get involved but like so many others we don't take the next step She sounds like a great gal.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I am glad things seem to be working out for her, lucky for Bush she's on his side I used to be pretty involved in the Republician Club in my NY days, Mr P & I keep saying we should get involved but like so many others we don't take the next step She sounds like a great gal.
Thanks, Donna. She is a great gal.

I don't want to preach, but now is a good time to get involved. There is a lot of media bias plus the hollywood yahoos making a lot of noise. This is going to be a close election and every vote counts. If nothing else, make sure you are registered and vote. You can register here:

http://www.justvote.org/vote_contact...OVMTC=standard

If you don't think you can make it to the poles get an absentee ballot.

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Well... that explains why I haven't seen my women hating buddy Baja Fresh leately... he's been getting his knob shined..... hahahahahahah ... well cover your ass buddy.... polish up your knogging.... it's going to be used as a stepping stone...... oooops... I've been drinking tonight..... I'm being the a$$hole women accuse me of being... hahahahahaha.... later.......
Hey Reed, what's up?

I see you've been busy on some of the threads! The new girl is cool and we're getting along pretty well. Nothing serious so we'll what happens. I am pretty much fitting the retrosexual thread role though, especially the first item, I pay for the dates!
Old 08-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja Fresh
Hey Reed, what's up?

I see you've been busy on some of the threads! The new girl is cool and we're getting along pretty well. Nothing serious so we'll what happens. I am pretty much fitting the retrosexual thread role though, especially the first item, I pay for the dates!
I was out in your neighborhood this morning.... met up with the guys and we did a 35 mile bike ride... stopped in Moorpark and had breakfast, rode around Moorpark for a while and then back to Simi.... I like Moorpark.... nice area... so is Simi... I can see why there is so much "white flight" out to Simi....
Old 08-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Registered

Yeah, I like it here. What time were you in Simi? I took the Cig out this morning around 8 AM down LA Ave (I live right at LA & Medara) but didn't see anyone riding. Went out for a short run out of Channel Islands.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got to my office. Penn Station was no big deal, in fact it was better than normal since the crowds were way down. Lots of police all over the place. They also did a quick inspection of our train in Newark before being allowed to proceed into the city. Outside Penn Station was also quiet, again with lots of police even 5 blocks away outside my office.
We'll see what the rush tonight brings.