Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Please pray for my Dad...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87092-please-pray-my-dad.html)

CigDaze 02-03-2005 01:30 PM

Re: Please pray for my Dad......

My deepest condolences. Our thoughts are with you and your family. :(

fund razor 02-03-2005 01:45 PM

I'm so sorry Don.

I pray that you and your family can find some peace in this difficult time.

May God bless you with strength and comfort.
May your Dad walk in the friendship of Christ, and in the perpetual light of His love.

dockrocker 02-03-2005 02:04 PM

Oh man Don, I'm sorry. Know that he's in a better place - Tirzah and I will keep you guys in our prayers.

- Mike

Wasabe 02-03-2005 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
Well its over, It was a long hard fight but my Dad passed away last night at 9:15pm. I was just with him at 6;30 he was sitting up in bed and eating pudding :D . Thought he was going to give the cancer another run but he just didn't have anymore fight left in him. So I challenge everyone of you today to call and tell your Dad that you love him if you cant physically hug him....I wish I could. I lost my Dad and my best friend.Keep my Mom in your prayers they were married for 49 years and this will be haed on her as well.
Thanks
Don

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences with your family. I just called my Dad. He lives in Havasu :) Your Mom and family is in our prayers.

powerqrudy 02-03-2005 02:33 PM

wil do don....hope all goes well...Steve

AIR TIME 02-03-2005 02:58 PM

:( Don sorry to here about your DAD, my heart go's out to you and your MOM, I'VE tried to hug my dad before he's to much of a mans man :rolleyes: he's to tuff I guess :( to give huggs or get them from me but I sneak in a I LOVE DAD now and then he clams up. he's 70 now his health up and down the last 15yrs I keep praying he stays a float I also work for him :eek: instead of with him, GOD BLESS . ART :( :( :(

dykstra 02-03-2005 08:14 PM

I just got back from a friend of mines visitation who lost the battle with cancer, it is a wicked disease, our thoughts are with you and your mom. He IS in a better place. God Bless, Dave

Edward R. Cozzi 02-03-2005 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
:( Don sorry to here about your DAD, my heart go's out to you and your MOM, I'VE tried to hug my dad before he's to much of a mans man :rolleyes: he's to tuff I guess :( to give huggs or get them from me but I sneak in a I LOVE DAD now and then he clams up. he's 70 now his health up and down the last 15yrs I keep praying he stays a float I also work for him :eek: instead of with him, GOD BLESS . ART :( :( :(

It was awkward at first, but it got easier to tell my Dad I loved him. He got used to it and started telling me back. Ralph G. Cozzi 1916-1986 I still miss him.

dyno 02-03-2005 08:30 PM

I miss him already.....thanks for all the well wishes. Please continue to keep the family in your prayers. Today was one of the hardest days of my life. Making arragements, greeting family talking to friends. Tomarrow I need to spend some time in our garage......its going to suck, we spent so much time in there together. Me on the wrench and him handing them to me.....Lifes to short. :(

R Addiction 02-03-2005 08:34 PM

Don, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay Strong. :(