Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked! >

Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked!

Notices

Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked!

Old 09-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked!

LAKEPORT, California -- Auto racing returns to Lakeport Speedway this Saturday night, September 18, with the 2nd Annual Marlene Baker Memorial Bomber Bash #9 and the final round of the "Bombers and Boats" boat races. It will also be the final points race for the Pro-4 modified division.

The bomber bash is a tribute to Marlene Baker who lost her life in a powder puff race at the speedway in August of 2003. Baker’s husband, Don Baker, plans on running in the event, his first appearance of the season.

The bomber bash supports a 75 lap feature race for bombers and modified bombers with $500 going to the winner. An additional $200 bonus goes to first place in each division courtesy of Ron Rose Construction. If more than 15 cars are entered each division there will be two separate 50 lap mains. Drivers will draw for starting positions in the heat races and will qualify for the main events by heat finishing positions.

The "bombers and boats" boat races will follow the auto racing. This rolling destruction derby featuring BAJA BOB has race cars towing boats around the track while trying to dislodge the other guy’s boat. They can bump, ram or even drive through a competitor’s boat. The winner will be declared when the last car is left with a boat (or trailer) in tow. If more than one car is left with boat and trailer, the race fans will choose the winner based on the level of excitement he or she has generated.

New to the boat races this time will be a wet race track where it will be harder for the drivers to keep their cars and trailers "in control". The wet track should also increase the excitement level as well as control any dust issues and keep the competitors closer together.

April (Wonder Woman) Drake of Kelseyville was the $250 winner in the previous two boat races and will be defending her title this Saturday night. She told us that she is going to SPANK BAJA BOB'S ASS! Veteran modified driver Bob Strauss of Lucerne has finished second to Drake both times, and Rod Harper and Denny Drost, driving Harper’s modified, have been third place finishers.

Source of this story: Sy Goldberg - Total Dollar Insurance
Old 09-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked!

Old 09-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Registered

When I saw the title, I had visions of BajaBob over Sy Goldberg's knee!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

IT GETS BETTER ! CATMANDO IS HIS CREW CHIEF and LOVE SLAVE.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm beginning to understand why I haven't seen much of him on the water this year....
Old 09-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm not seeing any protests or denials concerning this illicit affair.I guess that due to the fact they are already in California it is only a short drive to San Francisco so they can get married.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Registered

Dave P I thought you were fianally coming out of the closet when i read the thread topic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Registered

Nope - 1 trailer OOPS! I mean closet queen in this thread is enough
Old 09-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Registered

I'll be in key west on the 19th, i'll buy first round!!! she's going together now!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Thanks Dave, I was looking to pull one over the old senile insurance agent and collect a little insurance $$$$$ He would of never figured out how that car got stuck in the side of my boat, And to you Sy If I remember correct it was you and the cat man who kept up the whole RIU hotel with your screams of passion all night long

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!

Quick Reply: Baja Bob Is Going To Get Spanked!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.