Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help! My Girls' Birthday is tommorow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87744-help-my-girls-birthday-tommorow.html)

HiPerf2000 09-30-2004 08:24 AM

Re: Help! My Girls' Birthday is tommorow

OK, here's what i did.

Sent the X-large flower thing to her office. White and red roses with some other kinds of flowers and crap mixed in. They were so big that She put them on her desk and had privacy for the day :p

Gave Her some package deal at the Day Spa for a facial (not that kind of facial Troutly), massage, manicure, petticure, and some other stuff i cant remember.

Gave her a few CD's that i remembered that she was wanting ( i won points on that one for actually listening to her when she babbles)

Went to that place where they sell food....Oh yea the Supermarket :D ..... and bought some prime rib and some other vegetable things that you eat, Salad, and desert. Went home and cooked for her before she came home. Mind you i don't cook!! I Had more flowers there and a candle light dinner set up when she walked in with some sappy jazz crap music playing in the backround. Oh yea, i had 2 miller lights on the table too just to set the mood :drink:

Tommorow night i am taking her to a real nice restaruant a few blocks from us. Figure i treat her to something nice after making her eat my cooking :rolleyes: .

After Dinner i will give her the rest of her presents that i bought for myself (Victoria Secret), and then we will head home where i invited some friends over for a little celebration. (all a surprise to her).

Saturday we are doing an overnight boat trip at an end of the year party at some marina. I'll embarass her by getting on the Mic and letting everyone know it's her birthday weekend.

All this work to get some A$$. I think it would be cheaper and less agrivating to stay single and rent hookers :eek: :D :rolleyes: just kidding.

P.S. i would have got her the Benz or the Denali, but if you read to the left near my avatar....I'm just a poor white kid from the hood. ;)

IceAngel 09-30-2004 08:28 AM

Hey Hi sounds like you did a good job....can you email this link to Sean and give him a few pointers ;) Just Kidding

Roger 1 09-30-2004 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ange
Roger, I need a new set of socket wrenches. My birthday is in January, but there isn't anyone to buy them for me. You want to make a donation? :D :D

I'm still waiting to hear what the birthday girl ended up with.

....And there you have it. A girl that wants "bling bling'' off the Snap-on truck! :D

HiPerf2000 09-30-2004 08:36 AM

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions. All in all she was very pleased with the efforts i showed and said that meant more that anything.

OH YEA....I forgot, I got her a Sappy Love Card !!!!!

She almost fell over. She said that i must have asked someone for advice. If she only knew i asked about 10,000 of my fellow OSO'ers. !!

She also thanked me for not taking her to BajaBob's house for the night. She's says she has been wanting to see what a hermaphrodite looks like, but is just not ready yet :D

Ange 09-30-2004 08:36 AM

Hi-Perf, ya done good for a poor white kid from the hood.

Roger, it's the simple things in life! Not to mention the useful ones. Don't get me wrong, I like the fluff too, but sometimes you just have to be practical.

SpeedGirl 09-30-2004 08:37 AM

Very Nice.... I'd be proud to have you as a boyfriend :) ;) :D

fund razor 09-30-2004 08:50 AM

You picked up that the buy wasn't so nice without the "say" and the "do." :D

Good job.

Now, what did you buy the other one? (You said "Girls' ")

HiPerf2000 09-30-2004 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fund.... i told you not to say anything. :D

fund razor 09-30-2004 09:26 AM

The one on the right is the one you like?

Looks that way. Looks like she doesn't mind you either.

BonnieOutlaw 09-30-2004 09:28 AM

Perf - nice job! Major points there. :)

LOL at Fund...leave it to you to bring to light the plural possessive as opposed to singular possessive...and the possessive part in all this could spark a whole different thread.