Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Help With My "Boat" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88584-need-help-my-boat.html)

boatme 10-13-2004 04:58 PM

Re: Need Help With My "Boat"

airpacker good responce

cuda 10-13-2004 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
YOU CAN NOT TELL HER OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT SHE DID!!!! If you do you will be hearing from her phknlwr and it will not be good for you.

Jon

As I recall some phknlwr told me, "The truth is a valid defense".

open87 10-13-2004 07:13 PM

so , said boat still afloat??? dingy get dinged?? i thought about this today , and it is" really" a f'd up situtation. someone you trust in your home (or belive you can trust) does this. keep your cool :cool:

Steve_H 10-13-2004 07:20 PM

i know what ide do in this situation.
let Mrs. Phknlwyr handle it.
women know how to handle women :eek:

US1 Fountain 10-13-2004 08:24 PM

Am I the only one that notices that a lawyer is getting legal advise. ;) :D

Phknlwyr 10-13-2004 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Am I the only one that notices that a lawyer is getting legal advise. ;) :D

Not really legal advice, more strategy for dealing with an adverse situation. Nonetheless, if I did ever need legal advice, I would consult the excellent folks here too. There is a boatload of experience, legal and non-legal, on this Board and a lot of it is very, very helpful. This thread has been a great help, both as an outlet to vent and a means of listening to the advice and experiences of others. Thanks all.

OffshoreOnly 10-13-2004 08:52 PM

Simple. On her last day hand her an envelope and tell her thank you for a job well done. Tell her that it is a gift and inside put the print out of the thread. That's it and tell wifey to let it go.

Phknlwyr 10-13-2004 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Simple. On her last day hand her an envelope and tell her thank you for a job well done. Tell her that it is a gift and inside put the print out of the thread. That's it and tell wifey to let it go.

And that's why I love you, man. BTW, you tell Jill to let it go. I have to sleep with her.

Audiofn 10-13-2004 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
I have to sleep with her.

Why? The MINI VAN that you now drive is not large enough? :D:D

wwwTOPDJcom 10-14-2004 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Boatme
airpacker good responce

I second Airpackers Idea