Like Tree0Likes

bill oreilly

Old 10-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Registered

My Boats: 24 OUTLAW
Default Re: bill oreilly

I like the fact that she always stayed on the phone with him till he "Climaxed"! That was very nice of her!
Old 10-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Registered

My Boats: 95 Formula 336, HP500's

What's this world coming to when a boss has to actually worry about sexually harrassing their employees?? Unreal...

While 60 million is excessive, I hope when my daughter is old enough to get a job that if she has a boss who can't control his dick, she can say "Have you ever heard of Bill O'Rielly?" and have that be the end of it. If not, I would go to his house and jam a loofa down his throat.

Just shows how hypocritical the moral right can be... F*** him.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:38 AM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

My Boats: Sonic 30ss

Bill272, I am sure you are bringing your daughter up right. Therefore some young man/boss won't have to worry that she will scream RAPE! while he is sitting on the other side of the room. This happened to me and I never came within two feet of the woman.

Later after I talked to her about this, she said she liked to have sex with men, then call the police and bring a rape charge against the guy. It was fun for her to visit the confused men behind bars. She did this more than ten times. She was "a hottie" from a wealthy family and only a professional shrink could even attempt to figure her behavior out. I consider myself very lucky that I never touched her, or my life would have been ruined.

I am not kidding about this, and have seen similar "Sexual harassment" BS situations. While some SH is no doubt real and a terriible thing for the women involved, it looks to me that the Bill O deal may well be a standard extortion attempt. Why would she return to work for him? Who really knows except those involved?

Last edited by CBR; 10-16-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2006 Scout 222 Sportfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill272
What's this world coming to when a boss has to actually worry about sexually harrassing their employees?? Unreal...

While 60 million is excessive, I hope when my daughter is old enough to get a job that if she has a boss who can't control his dick, she can say "Have you ever heard of Bill O'Rielly?" and have that be the end of it. If not, I would go to his house and jam a loofa down his throat.

Just shows how hypocritical the moral right can be... F*** him.
I assume you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty. If a woman is sexually harrassed by a man and then goes back to work for him after leaving...shame on her also
Old 10-16-2004, 07:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: 1998 Hustler Slingshot

The smokinggun web site was mentioned in post #7. Any celebrity involved in a significant legal problem gets exposed on that site. It was there that I read about the alleged charges against Michael Jackson a few years ago. They seem to have no problem getting copies of legal documents one would think would be restricted.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:39 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

My Boats: Sonic 30ss

Thanks for THEsmoking gun website, had to laugh that the horrified coworker continued to listen/participate to OR's extensive telephone ramblings. The 60 million dollar question is why didn't she just say "you goof!!!" and hang up?

On the other hand, OR clearly was skating close to the edge with some of the shows he was doing. Anyone who saw his conversations with another of his producers, great looking girl "headed to LA", had to wonder about their highly charged relationship.

Perhaps ole Bill made the mistake of thinking the edgy things he said with one of his employees was okay to do with another. Many bosses end up marrying their assistants, wonder how that happens in this day and age of sexual harassment lawsuits?

Still, seems the lawsuit against Bill has yet to show any kind of nasty actions taken against her other than OR's poor judgement.

I have had to deal with he said she said situations like this sometimes and it is like walking into a pig farm, hold your nose! My favorite was one 30ish women holding hands for several hours with a guy right in front of me and the general public, shows up the next day to tell me about her night of terror, OR type phone calls from the guy. My questions were: why are you telling me this, go straight to the in house SH people, as I don't want to hear the sordid details. Why didn't you hang up? And why were you holding hands with this guy for hours to lead him on? Stumped look on her face as I sent her off to the in house "pros" who deal with this.....Sheezzzh on both of the people!!!
Old 10-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Registered

One of my co-workers years ago sued our employer because "WE" men had created a hostile work environment for her because she was the only woman there... This harpy was the most foul-mouthed b!tch you could ever be around... my other co-worker got so fed up with her BS.. that when they were video taping the earthquake damage from '94 for insurance purposes... he held the camera down pointed at the ground... but held his finger on the "record" button... she would repeatedly curse this guy... call him names ... call him a dumbass to his face.. and all the time the guy was calmly asking her why she had to be so verbally abusive... She would go off calling all of us names... the best part.. When I called her on it... she stormed out of the office and then filed a law suit claiming we had created a hostile work environment.. ALL BECAUSE I CONFRONTED HER ABOUT HER SH!TTY ATTITUDE.... When the attorneys heard the video tape... they decided they were mounted on the wrong horse and wouldn't represent her unless she paid them thousands in retainage... too funny... And people wonder why I won't hire any women or have any women for customers.

Last edited by Reed Jensen; 10-17-2004 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1991 F311SR1

Bill272

I have a daughter. I hope my "moral right" upbringing instills in her the difference between what is a victim and what is a trap. And I hope that knowledge serves her well through her life.

And if she ever screams rape, be it true or fabricated, I too will be cramming a loofah down somebody's throat. But if my daughter had worked for a man who was verbally abusive (sexually or otherwise) and decided on her own to return to those working conditions, I would NOT be supportive of her anguish when the abuse resumed.

As far as your observations about us "moral right", let's try to keep some perspective. So far, I've not seen any mention of OReilly's pecker coming out of his britches.

Maybe we need to add a twist here... When your daughter finds herself in an uncomfortable sexual related situation with her employer, maybe she should yell "Hey, haven't you ever heard of Bill Clinton?"

Wait, that doesn't have the right effect now, does it...?

Go ahead and turn this into a right versus left blindside barrage. Like it makes any difference in the way I feel about it...
Old 10-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Banned

Once I was working in a restaraunt. A bunch of us were standing around talking about fat bellies. I pulled my t shirt up to display my boiler. The next day I got called on the carpet because one b!tch waitress that was there complained that I was sexually harrasing her. That was 25 years ago before sexual harrasment became fashionable. I was in total shock, but I never forgot it.
Old 10-17-2004, 01:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2006 Scout 222 Sportfish

Quote:
mcollinstn:

As far as your observations about us "moral right", let's try to keep some perspective. So far, I've not seen any mention of OReilly's pecker coming out of his britches.
I love when people call a group the "moral right". I am proud to be part of that distinguished group...the only thing left to be is part of the "immoral left"...I know which side I choose