Notices

My new MYCO has arrived!

Old 10-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new MYCO has arrived!

My new MYCO aluminum trailer that I ordered for my Top Gun was delivered yesterday. I`m not the easiest person in the world to please but I must say that I am impressed. Now, if it works as good as it looks, and I believe that it will, I`ll be happy
Attached Thumbnails My new MYCO has arrived!-myco-1-medium-.jpg   My new MYCO has arrived!-myco.jpg  
Old 10-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Re: My new MYCO has arrived!

Nice going Roger! Have you done anything about drives yet?

Bobby
Old 10-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Registered

Bobby;
Nothing with the drives yet. My bank account has some ''healing'' to do first.

Fred;
The boat is coming along very slow, just as I figured it would. Last week, while I was winterizing the Checkmate I discovered that it needed a waterpump. So I took it apart and ordered a new one. While I was waiting for that, my half ton decided that it needed one too. I just got that finnished up about an hour ago. Tomorrow, I will go and pick up the one for the Checkmate and see about getting that on so I can finnish winterizing it. So that`s kind of how it has been progressing. It seems that something always happens that is more urgent. I will prevail however, just slowly. I was hoping to at least get the bottom sanded and buffed before winter but it does`nt look like that is going to happen now. One step at a time and eventualy it will get to the water. I have no delusions about having it done for next season. At least I will be able to take some of the heat off of you for having a ''trailer queen''.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

You will be impressed to say the least, from their cradles to their trailers. Absoloutly the best trailer I have ever had, and Ive had 3 Myco's, the aluminum is the easiest to take care of, and for some reasone tracks by far the best with my Nortech on it. Also I noticed you have the new and improved crank assembly, much easier to pull the boat up, stronger more powerful, less strain, good luck with your new boat, Jeff
Old 10-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice looking trailer. I have had three Myco's and wouldn't own anything else!
Old 10-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Registered

That's quite a trailer. How deep are those side beams? I think you could use it for a bridge this winter. I know what you mean about slow progress, I finally got my boat running for the summer only to find out it was September, it gets closed up for the winter in two weeks. The Corvette isn't doing much better, I've been working on the carbon panels for the firewall for 4 weeks now (I'm starting over from scratch with new cores today using my new vacuum bagging stuff). Keep at it and eventually you'll be ready to give me a ride

Later - Greg
Old 10-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You will glad you bought it . I like mine and it tows great. I am now wanting to put the stainless boxes on it. It will also help you on resale .When I was shopping for my boat I saw a few on the cheap trailers and that told me that the owner skimped on it what else would he skimp on?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GregP
That's quite a trailer. How deep are those side beams? I think you could use it for a bridge this winter. I know what you mean about slow progress, I finally got my boat running for the summer only to find out it was September, it gets closed up for the winter in two weeks. The Corvette isn't doing much better, I've been working on the carbon panels for the firewall for 4 weeks now (I'm starting over from scratch with new cores today using my new vacuum bagging stuff). Keep at it and eventually you'll be ready to give me a ride

Later - Greg
12 inches. I thought the same thing as you. When they delivered it, it looked like someone was building a bridge in my parking lot!
I borrowed a set of yard jacks and I am going to see about getting the boat on it tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Roger, we need details on your new boat! Did I miss a thread?
Old 10-17-2004, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Roger, we need details on your new boat! Did I miss a thread?
It's a '93 Kevlar Top Gun. No motors & drives. It is all white and says 38 on the side. Sorry Roger, I just had to spill the beans!

LS JR.

Quick Reply: My new MYCO has arrived!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.