Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBC Blowers....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2498209796
Old 10-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts
Default Re: BBC Blowers....

ZERO feedback with a VAGUE ad(at first sounds like your bidding on 40,000$ worth of parts). Ads like this iritate me,this yoyo wants you to e-mail him about the parts listed when technically all the parts described in ad are what you are bidding on,i wouldn't bother bidding until ad is clarified unless you like throwing money away.Smitty
Clayeker,i just reread YOUR ad and realized you are the one i'm calling a yoyo,hint #1 about e-bay,IF YOU ARE NEW TO IT AND HAVE A ZERO FEEDBACK RATING,DON'T TRY TO SELL 40G'S WORTH OF PARTS IN ONE LOT WITH NO RESERVE,SOMEONE'S GOING TO WIN THE BID FOR 1200$AND YOUR GOING TO DECIDE YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO PART WITH YOUR ITEMS,CREATING YOUR FIRST FEEDBACK OF -1
HINT#2-EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE LISTED ITEMS NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU CLOSE TO WHAT YOU EXPECT FOR THEM,THE FINAL TICKET IS WAY BEYOND MOST BUDGETS,THESE ITEMS NEED TO BE SOLD SEPERATELY!!!!!!

Last edited by articfriends; 10-28-2004 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Registered

I read your reply to the ebay auction I posted, and it seems intresting that you are so frushtrated about the auction. More than anything the auction is to get the attenion of a buyer looking for the parts as displayed in the ad. I know most people cannot afford to pay for everypart on the auction thats why I put email me for questions. The blowers, carbs, and intercoolers are worth 5 grand. Thats what I am looking to sell and I mentioned that I had other BBC motors and numerous parts also. Yes I am new to ebay so I am sorry if I offended you in the way that I posted them and I hope that I didnt cross anyones ebay bussiness ethics.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Registered

And if anyone is intrested in ANY BBC or SBC marine parts please feel free to contact me [email protected]
Old 10-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Registered

Looks to me like I'd be bidding on 2 blowers, 4 carbs and 2 557 c.i. engines.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jordy,thats my point too.The way claykeher worded the ad it really looks like your bidding on 2 blowers,4 carbs and 2 557 ci engines. Clayekeher,i didn't mean to rip into you right off the get go but when looking at your ad any reasonable person would get the above impression.Maybe my first post on your thread will make more sense to you now. Now,it sounds like you got some real good parts,take a close look at your ad though,you might want to pull it and re-word it,you wouldn't want someone expecting you to throw the 557's in for your closing price and end up with bad feedback. Mentioning your other parts is fine with me but you do need to make it clear that the motors are not included,Smitty
P.S-Welcome to OSO
Old 10-29-2004, 08:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jordy
Looks to me like I'd be bidding on 2 blowers, 4 carbs and 2 557 c.i. engines.

Yep, I think any court would agree. Good price for two big inch blower motors (currently just over $500!).

-Greg
Old 10-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GregP
Yep, I think any court would agree. Good price for two big inch blower motors (currently just over $500!).

-Greg
Especially a Kankakee court. I have just the place for those bad boys.
Old 10-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Registered

Well the auction is for two blowers and four carbs plus the linkages and plates....carbs alone were 1200 a peice and everything is new.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Claykeher,too old sums up my original point,you have a ton of valuable parts listed that appear to be part of the auction. When someone wins the bid(which won't be as high as it could because you have zero feedback and if you were selling the motors it would be easier to get good money out of the stuff as seperate complete units) your NOT going to give away your motors with the blowers for 3 or 4 thousand dollars,someone might get all pissy and complain( negative feedback or worse).Smitty

Quick Reply: BBC Blowers....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.