Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   November Boating on Lake Travis (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89676-november-boating-lake-travis.html)

Clay Washington 11-04-2004 02:13 PM

Re: November Boating on Lake Travis

1 Attachment(s)
Yep, it should be a beautiful weekend on the water.

But, with the highs only in the 70's, it is much better weather for Harley riding.

Y'all have fun! :cool:

Mudball 11-04-2004 04:47 PM

Thanks for the complement, bFord1.

Your boat looks really nice, too! I would love to look under the hood!

Clay, have a great ride this weekend!
Kent

bford1 11-04-2004 08:24 PM

I'll probably be splashing the 357 mid day Friday. Jason - If you're going to be at Carlos and Charlie's after 6:30 let's get together for a beer. Say 7:00 or7:30??? Kent - How about you? Are you up for a beer at CnC's? I haven't heard back from Formula 78 yet. Anyone else?

I'll plan on being at CnC's about 7:00 or 7:30ish unless I different. Hope to see you guys there.

Brent

Mudball 11-04-2004 09:41 PM

Hi Brent:
Midday makes much more sense for splashing!

If you are splashing by your self, then please give me a call, if you have any trouble, or if you need any help.

I work from my lab here at my home, and am 1.5 hours away from Yacht Harbor, from a phone call. I do have really slow hydrohoists that take forever to lower. Then I will need to scrub the deck for a few minutes...

I hope your father in law is doing well!!

My wife has so far conceded the weekend to ME!! My daughter has things going on, so she is not interested, especially if I go out on the lake and drive FAST. She does not like speed. She thinks I'm completely nuts for installing the HP500 into this little 22ZX...

My cell is 512-417-4325.

Take care,
Kent

Mudball 11-04-2004 10:23 PM

Heck, I may just take off work tomorrow altogether and go cruising around! It looks to be another fine day!

I'll look for your awesome boat, Brent! You now know what mine looks like.

I only have 1.5 hours on my engine since Bob installed it. I need more time on it, to feel it out, and figure out the optimal trim levels, etc....

Worst case, I'll be at C&C's if there is a moon out...Driving home can be hard without a moon, where I live...

I hope to see y'all tomorrow!
Kent

Wasabe 11-05-2004 01:00 AM

Hello Texans!

I was in Dallas for a layover and I have to say Texans are nice people!

Clay Washington 11-05-2004 02:48 PM

80 Degrees This Weekend

Well, the Weather Forecast for Austin, Texas has changed. Low tonight in the 40's, but the high for Saturday and Sunday will be in the 80's! :eek:

I may have to go boating after all! :cool:

BajaRunner 11-05-2004 02:52 PM

I wont be out tonight....plans changed and we will be out sunday during the day. that daylight savings crap makes it dark @ 6:30 now :mad:

Sunday, however is supposed to be 83 :cool:

BajaRunner 11-05-2004 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Hello Texans!

I was in Dallas for a layover and I have to say Texans are nice people!

you should go to a small town in texas. ive been acclimated to austin, and when i visit odessa it always freaks me out how nice they are. I always spend a day or 2 trying to figure out what they are up to, then i remember small town etiquette.

BajaRunner 11-05-2004 02:55 PM

Re: 80 Degrees This Weekend

Originally Posted by Clay Washington

I may have to go boating after all! :cool:

Never say never in texas clay :D