Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions >

Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Notices

Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Old 11-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

the bacadi remark is soooo f'n out there.....

Last edited by open87; 11-10-2004 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn Three Days, why don't you say whats really on your mind.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3do,

Yes, thats the video.
As far as any questions on the engines, feel free to call Dustin Whipple, as he is very familiar with them.

Teague's 800 and 900 are supercharged, ours is naturally aspirated, EFI.

Cyclone was in Havasu for the 4th of July, and yes 3 playmates and a few slobs were living and partying in the boat all week.
I'm just glad Extreme Boats didn't have the same opinion when they put the boat on the cover, or Dupont Registry, or Travel Channel, Or Hot Boat (Feb 2005), or the DVD.

Sorry you don't like our stuff.
No hard feelings.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:34 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

totalmp, if you ever need to unload those crappy motors, i will take them off your hands.... just let me know where to pick them up....
Old 11-10-2004, 08:35 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

oh yeah, if terry has a leftover hull at nor-tech i will take that too....
Old 11-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by totalmp
3do,

Cyclone was in Havasu for the 4th of July, and yes 3 playmates and a few slobs were living and partying in the boat all week.

I only say one chick, the rest of the people on the boat (3) dudes, and that was it. I wish there were three playmates cause the girl on the boat was hot!!

I'm just glad Extreme Boats didn't have the same opinion when they put the boat on the cover, or Dupont Registry, or Travel Channel, Or Hot Boat (Feb 2005), or the DVD.
Gloating are we, wow my boat has been on Discovery channel & Travel channel and Hot Boat (3) issues including once on the cover, Powerboat, Extreme Boats Magazine, Poker Runs America, and all over the internet. Ooh yeah also in the film Pegged. Big fricken deal!!! They put Sea Rays in all that crap too. Hopefully they dont change their mind for the Feb 2005 issue since that ones not even out on the shelves yet. Were not talking about the boat, im talking about your motors.

Explain this to me...........

Why do two other Nor-Tech 36's with 1100 to 1150HP run in the 160 to 168 area and your motors which are way way bigger are only going a tiny bit faster. One of the boats is running 1.35 gears 37p props and 1100 HP Tron (however you spell it) at Nor-Tech drove one of those boats 161 right out of the box and let off the throttles, she was still pulling when he backed out. That must have scared you the day you heard that news, 1100's running over 160 and with 1.35's and 37's you cant say the boat is set up for top end, theres some acceleration there too. Sounds like some other guys dont like to bull **** there HP#'s either. Cyclone has two 1400hp motors if im not mistaken, and that boat is only running 169 or possibly slower. Dude whoever dyno your using, go somewhere else fast! The fastest GPS pic I have seen to date is down below. Where's all that HP going it sure isnt going up on the top end, thats for sure. It must have been lost on that one big dyno run. Yeah right!!!

Sorry you don't like our stuff.

I like the Nor-Tech, I think they are way ahead of their time on styling and the fit and finish is excellent. The Nor-Tech is one hell of a boat, there fast, seem to handle very well, and do outstanding offshore. Its the Horse Power bull **** that all you guys talk that kills me. Cyclone might be able to get up and go, but she should be going faster with that much power. Period. Dyno the motors uncorrected no bull **** the way Carson Brummet does it and then the numbers will be in place with the speed. 1400 or what ever it was on pump gas, what ever. 1400 HP, and I got a twelve inch long, four inch wide penis!!! Easy to say, hard to prove, especially the penis part.

3 D O
Attached Thumbnails Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions-cyclone-164.jpg  

Last edited by Three Days Only; 11-10-2004 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Registered

dayummm igotta get the popcorn now!!!! hold this screen till i get back
Old 11-10-2004, 09:59 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

let's go, i got my popcorn...
Old 11-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

Heres another GPS shot from another Nor-Tech 36'. This one has got real 1102 HP motors. Notice his speed 161. If you got questions wether or not the boat was runnin all out. Talk to Phil, Terry, or Traun at Nor-Tech. Traun posted the speed day one, right out of the shop. No bull**** there, and there was more to go!! A good amount also!!

Here's a video of the same boat runnin hard.

Video of the Nor-Tech with 1100's Real Ones

Attached Thumbnails Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions-985falks_speedo-med.jpg  

Last edited by Three Days Only; 11-10-2004 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Registered

crunch , crunch crunch..... i see no respose yet.... crunch ,babe -pass me my drink will ya , crunch crunch.... ooooowe , this is some salty popcorn , ,crunch crunch....
ohhhh steve , i see someone calling you out ,.... crunch, crunch...... steve.....???? tmp .... hello....crunch ,,,crunch......this cat knows his chit.... crunch,,, crunch...... i need a towel... crunch........ crunch.... gettin all over my keys..... crunch........

Quick Reply: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.