Notices

Bush Wins !!!!!

Old 11-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bush Wins !!!!!

At 7:15 am Wed. morning, the Sec. of State of Ohio has declared that it would be all but impossible for Kerry to take Ohio. With the lead Bush has, 93% of the "provincial" votes, or whatever they are called, would have to be found to be legitimate, and that ALL of them would have to be for Kerry. Statistically he finds that impossible. An announcement is expected at 10:00 AM.

It appears Bush has won.

I personally would not vote for someone who pays, what was it, either seven or eight hundred bucks for a haircut? That person would not have a clue about my life. Worse, I have no clue about his.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:30 AM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

ya baby
Old 11-03-2004, 06:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I personally would not vote for someone who pays, what was it, either seven or eight hundred bucks for a haircut? That person would not have a clue about my life. Worse, I have no clue about his.
Kerry's hair is reason enough for me NOT to vote for him. I could not stand to look at him for four years!
Old 11-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now Kerry can go back to the senate and do what he has done for the past 20 years........Nothing.....
Old 11-03-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offthefront
Its all but over ....thank God ...
Roger-That!!

Old 11-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Registered

How to Piss off a Liberal Pinko Commie = Go to work everyday and work hard and spend your tax cut money on nice boats!

Kerry and Daschle >> BUH-BYE
Old 11-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered

Iowa should be now listed in "Red" as only one county has a few votes remaining (not enough to change the outcome) and the county has been a strong Republican area in past elections. Bush has won and Kerry needs to admit that he has Lost, Lost, Lost period. It is time for the Dems to give up and start working on another looser in 4 years.

It would really suck to spend your entire campaign trying to get votes from the very young first time voters and people without any income source. Kerry attempted to bypass the mainstream voter who contributes financially to our country and it backfired (ha,ha). It is also time for all the "stars" to go back to Hollyweird and leave the future of our country to people who have a real life.
If it sounds like I am bitter, I am. I am sick and tired of getting bashed by Kerry because GW gave me a tax break. I like everyone else on this board pay more than our "fair share" of taxes and the last time I checked most of us still pay a higher percentage of taxes than the majority of people.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:03 AM
Registered

A) only parts of Ohio used the punch cards. My city had optical scanners.

B) I'll bet that George Soros wants a refund.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John Kerry... a guy that has made a career out of marrying rich women.... I love his campaign speech.... " I work for the middle class.... and those trying to get into it.... I don't work for the rich like George Bush."...... yeah.... right.... from a guy that is worth millions... What really pisses me off is that the Dems are trying to blame the loss of jobs on Bush... they forget that for all of Clinton's administration ... China was given "most favored nation" trading status... gee... ya think maybe some of those lost jobs went to China?....I don't know about you guys.... but a lot of the stuff I see in stores says "made in China"........ I just bought some brake pads for my car... on the box it said "Made in Brazil"... hmmmm..... I wonder if my brakes will now squeel in Portuguese?.............
Old 11-03-2004, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 249 Likes on 135 Posts

May the phrase "Unelected White House Occupant"

( A phrase made famous from our "beloved", but banned Catman)

Rest in peace

jt