Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is This Guy A Fraud?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90014-guy-fraud.html)

Manos 01-29-2005 06:52 AM

Re: Is This Guy A Fraud??

No actually what happened was that i received two shipments OK after a lot of time but I did get the goods. Now after all the apologies from MIDTNMARINE I thought that ......... OK this happened once and will not happen again. BUT HELL!! TheY promised to me yesterday that what I had ordered would be shipped to me by yesterday and that, that would be it. Have sent emails yesterday also sent 3-4 emails today, called the US from the UK this morning, I know they saw my emails but did I get any reply????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I explained to them before I confirmed the second order that I needed this staff NOW as I have bought tickets, booked hotels and made arrangements to go to Italy next week and fit everything on my boat. They said YES and also promised that it would be sent yesterday. But did I get a USPS tracing number???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I can't believe that people who want to have business work like that.
Well I can't believe that I ordered staff again from them ............. but that's my sorry fault.
If any one can go to see these people see where they are and what they do would be great. Just to see if this is a real shop or not!
Is very frustrating.

Manos 01-29-2005 06:52 AM

I called them they don't answer. They have the answering machine on

Audiofn 01-29-2005 06:56 AM

Still very early in the AM over hear. I am on the east coast and it is just getting to 8am and it is Saturday so they may not have hours today.

Jon

Manos 01-29-2005 07:00 AM

OK but they suppose to have done it yesterday, and send me the USPSS tracing number aslo yesterday. THEY DIDN'T!!.

Manos 01-29-2005 08:50 AM

If any one can help i would appreciate it. As it stands right now and since I heard nothing from these people so far, I stand to lose over $1000!!

mcollinstn 01-29-2005 09:10 AM

I'll drop by and pay a visit. Probably Tuesday before I can do so, butI'll get the story.

Manos 01-29-2005 09:14 AM

Many Thanks MC !!!
............and please let everyone one know what is what!!!

Manos 01-29-2005 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
......and just got this message. However, checked the number and is not in the system. Aparently according to Michael it will show up on Monday. HMMMMM, will have to see.

Sent: 29 January 2005 16:02
To: BLUE ISLAND HOLIDAYS TRADING ALSO AS BOATMAD HOLIDAYS LTD
Subject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED?? I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

im about to have anxiety attack over this

tracking number is ed26.......85us

be there on wedensday thursday latest

michael
----- Original Message -----
From: BLUE ISLAND HOLIDAYS TRADING ALSO AS BOATMAD HOLIDAYS LTD
To: 'Michael Pewitt'
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:23 AM
Subject: WHAT HAPPENED?? I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

Michael please let me know ASAP today what is going on.
This is not a way to treat clients!!
If you can’t post the spares today and you do not get me a USPS tracing number
I am afraid that you leave no option but to call VISA and cancel the payments for both spares.
Thanks