Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A ho list hasn't been done in a while sooo.... >

A ho list hasn't been done in a while sooo....

Notices

A ho list hasn't been done in a while sooo....

Old 11-09-2004, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts
Default Re: A ho list hasn't been done in a while sooo....

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

Old 11-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craig223

Old 11-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man.... you guys aren't just ho's... you're lazy ho's.......... come one... you have to type in some words for it to be a real post!.........
Old 11-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Man.... you guys aren't just ho's... you're lazy ho's.......... come one... you have to type in some words for it to be a real post!.........

A few weeks ago, I wrote, "Now is the time to redefine the rhetoric and make room for meaningful discussion". In this letter, I'd like to follow up on that statement. For the sake of review, only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to go placidly amid the noise and haste. But the first step is to acknowledge that King Post Ho IV has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. If one needs a sign that he is annoying, consider that I once managed to get him to agree that society has paid a dear price for letting him impale us on the pike of sadism. Unfortunately, a few minutes later, he did a volte-face and denied that he had ever said that. King Ho likes to compare his shenanigans to those that shaped this nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly broad, superficial similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth summarizing them.

So long as the devastating inequities that characterize our society persist, his hirelings will be unable to deny that King Ho's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, he always begins an argument with his conclusion (e.g., that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- he always arrives at that very conclusion. Without a doubt, however, King Ho's fibs are as appealing as braces, acne, and a wooden leg at the senior prom. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: You don't have to say anything specifically about King Ho for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should disabuse him of the notion that he has achieved sainthood.

As one commentator put it, one does not have to create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than King Ho has for his hangers-on in order to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. It is a lawless person who believes otherwise. He has a vested interest in making me kiss my freedom goodbye. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by King Ho. The memo spells out his plans to make our country spiritually blind. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that King Ho wants all of us to believe that it's okay to use pessimism as a more destructive form of jingoism. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. It will be objected, to be sure, that he doesn't honestly want to inflict untold misery, suffering, and distress. At first glance, this may seem to be true, but when you think about it further, you'll definitely conclude that his op-ed pieces promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for King Ho's confreres because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to King Ho. I have had to restrain myself from rebuking King Post Ho IV more vehemently. Never forget that and never let him reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable sexually transmitted diseases.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

Well, if we delete the Chat Room 2, er I mean Chicks 'n' Boats thread, that would even things out a bit.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Well, if we delete the Chat Room 2, er I mean Chicks 'n' Boats thread, that would even things out a bit.

Yep......Reed's post count would be cut in half and he wouldn't run me over in about a week.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yep......Reed's post count would be cut in half and he wouldn't run me over in about a week.
Roflmfao.............. long live King Post Ho IV............ lmao............. It's amazing how someone can gain such wealth and influence by the redistribution of doughnuts.......
Old 11-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Registered

Besides Norty.... I'm going to run over you by tomorrow at this pace........
Old 11-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Registered

I'll offer a condensed version of Norty's post.... " I HO..... therefore I AM .... I AM.... therefore I HO."................
Old 11-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chicks & Boats thread

User Name Posts
Reed Jensen 2292
Ange 1485
R Addiction 960
RollWithIt 700
ChrisK 648
cuda 608
Lofty 505
Bonnie Outlaw 450
Wasabe 421
TRG Ange 410
IceAngel 363
robyw1 264
SpeedGirl 217
traviss 196
kitten 185
Chris288 175
Donzigerl 103
Danny Usnik 99
ragtop409 85
fund razor 84
CHAOS REIGNS 63
43Thunder 45
Dirty Race Girl 44
jtmiller02 43
Downtown42 40
stecz20 35

Quick Reply: A ho list hasn't been done in a while sooo....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.