Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
PHANTOM POWERBOATS made in Malta?? >

PHANTOM POWERBOATS made in Malta??

Notices

PHANTOM POWERBOATS made in Malta??

Old 01-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: PHANTOM POWERBOATS made in Malta??

madmat you know nothing i hade a chaudron 25 with a 225 merc on the back it flew in rough water a very stable and forgiving boat.
I also had three phantoms 19,21x2 all designed and built by the legend Steve Baker the chaudron outperfomed all and was of much better build quality and i mean MUCH BETTER the boats are hand laid and the lines are all hand finished great boat and i have been racing boat for 20 years
get a grip man steve baker is history move over make way for CHAUDRON
Old 01-10-2006, 02:47 PM

Yeah, I've got photos of their 'hand finished lines'! look like the Rockies! The only staight bits are thosethat haven't been 'Chaudroned'.

Nice rigging on their race boats too, would you like me to post some pics of their rusty bolted old dog of a boat they turned up at Cowes with this year?..you'd be proud.

Splashers and their customers always have the same tale to tell! And it's very sad.

When Chaudron build something thats completely their own, properly finished, straight moulded, light enough to perform, whilst strong enough to last (and visa versa) and nicely rigged, i'll applaud them, untill then, they're just a bunch of theiving 'Laminators' who wanna make money from someone elses skill & knowledge, no more.

PS. I'd lay 20 bucks that offshoracer' is 'r-don' who incidentally doesn't/hasn't ever raced, and doesn't know if he's having a sh*t or a haircut when it comes to boats.

This is a classic R-Don trick.

Last edited by leviathan; 01-10-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

i dont race boats any more and i dont have to tell any lies either the boat i had was very well finished it handled well and i had a great time with it however to insult my knowledge of good and bad boats is a bit sad
i have had various mono race boats in my day as well as ski boats and runabouts the boat i have at the moment is an ebbtide extreme and im sure the guys at the other side of the pond will know their build quality so all im saying is that chaudron is a good offshore hull i have no connection with them whatsoever i have no reason to back their hull and have nothing to gain i have given my veiw and leviathan has slagged me off for it have you owned or driven a chaudron and yes send me or post the photos and i can send and post photos of a well presented chaudron which i was proud to own and drive i dont know who you are but i have done you no wrong
Old 01-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Registered

by the way just read the article on cowes the rusty old dog of a chaudron managed to hold itself together long enough to get second place and if i read it right the brit boat had to retire so the boat must drive straight to sorry but ther boat seems to be doing ok being scottish i support my country any way possible i am also one of the few who would support england if i had to but you must admit you got to back a winner eh !!
i reckon there is a prize for second place after all
Old 01-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I get nothing but pop ups and no site........
Sorry a little late ... the link has changed from what I see and is here http://www.chaudronpowerboats.com/about.htm
Old 01-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Registered

fuller you are a w---- everbody knows about your love affair with phantom you even have a say about everthing that isnt your just a trumped up english prick with to much to say foryerself goand **** you arsehole next time i see you ill give you a smack the problem is i know you but you dont know me dickhead
Old 01-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Registered

http://www.chaudronpowerboats.com/im...ery3/index.htm

Poor quality???? Get out the pics of the Phantoms and compare to the Chaudrons
Old 01-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoreracer
fuller you are a w---- everbody knows about your love affair with phantom you even have a say about everthing that isnt your just a trumped up english prick with to much to say foryerself goand **** you arsehole next time i see you ill give you a smack the problem is i know you but you dont know me dickhead
How eloquent... makes you proud to be British, don't you know? I see our old friend the lying Greek is still about too. How's the race team doing? You spend so long in your fantasy world, it amazes me that you have time to hand prepare your fine craft using your obvious wealth of knowledge and vast breadth of experience.

Last edited by Ugleebugga; 01-25-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by offshoreracer
And clearly a very brave 'offshoreracer' too! so brave in fact, that you wont put your name on here! woo hoo, what a hero.

So come on, post your name Rambo!

And maybe a little about your 19, and two 21's, and a lot about your racing history, this I want to hear.
I mean, why on earth would you want to be anonymous?

Originally Posted by Chaudron
Poor quality???? Get out the pics of the Phantoms and compare to the Chaudrons
Chaudron, I don't have an issue with you personally, you know that.
There's certainly a lot of paint on those boats, but to be honest, the upholstery looks a little under parr to me.

Last edited by leviathan; 01-26-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Registered

Default Re: PHAKE POWERBOATS made in Malta??

Originally Posted by Ugleebugga
You spend so long in your fantasy world, it amazes me that you have time to hand prepare your fine craft using your obvious wealth of knowledge and vast breadth of experience.
Hmmmmmn, Fuller holds a British National speed record ( boat ( duh )) which still stands some 6 years later... so I guess he has some knowledge and some experiance.

Quick Reply: PHANTOM POWERBOATS made in Malta??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.