Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oso Key West Race Shirts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90804-oso-key-west-race-shirts.html)

KeyDesigns 11-20-2004 08:53 PM

Oso Key West Race Shirts

Key West Race T-shirts look awesome! If you didn't get a chance to order in advance or stop by to place an order during the big Key West event, please email KeyDesigns or call them. They will be shipping out orders that were already placed within the next few weeks. If you would like one for yourself or a present for a friend... this week is the time especially for Christmas presents!! Call at 305-292-7667 or email: [email protected]. Thanks for all your help and support of OSO! Thank you - KeyDesigns

CAP071 11-21-2004 08:41 PM

Re: Oso Key West Race Shirts

Thanks very much my shirts and bag I got from You were Awesome.

can't wait until we see the 2005 shirts!

KeyDesigns 11-26-2004 10:32 PM

Glad you liked the design for the Key West Race. If you are interested in KeyDesigns creating shirts for the races throughout the year, other than Key West, please contact us at [email protected] or 305-294-3535. It was nice to have met you and all of the OSO members that came down to the race. We look forward to next year!

Manos 11-27-2004 05:04 AM

Does anyone know when I should expect those T-shirts I've ordered in the UK?
Thanks
Joanna

waterheater 11-27-2004 07:22 AM

Great job on the shirts. Very nice!

KeyDesigns 11-27-2004 11:07 PM

Joanna - Hi! I sent you a private email today on your request. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 305-292-7667. Your order is a little different because of shipping to the UK. It won't be much longer :)
KeyDesigns

Originally Posted by Manos
Does anyone know when I should expect those T-shirts I've ordered in the UK?
Thanks
Joanna

KeyDesigns 11-27-2004 11:08 PM

Thank you very much for your compliment! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! :)

Originally Posted by waterheater
Great job on the shirts. Very nice!

Quiet Storm 11-28-2004 12:03 AM

Key Designs

Did you get my E-mail?

Roger

Manos 11-28-2004 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
Joanna - Hi! I sent you a private email today on your request. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 305-292-7667. Your order is a little different because of shipping to the UK. It won't be much longer :)
KeyDesigns

Great send you a reply. Thanks. Use USPS is very good for sending things to the UK and cheap.
Joanna

CMG 11-28-2004 09:35 AM

post a pic of the shirt

R Addiction 11-28-2004 10:20 AM

Thanks for the great shirts and taking the time to talk to my wife and I about other projects. I will be sending pics of the font for the vinyl work. Thanks again, John & Lesley Rowland

bojoe2 11-28-2004 12:16 PM

they look great

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:21 PM

Joanna- Just wanted to let you know you should be receiving your order within the next 5-7 business days. Please send me a private email at [email protected] when you receive the package. Thank you for your patience. I hope you will like the shirts!

KeyDesigns

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:22 PM

There is a picture of the shirt that was posted by our friend Ms PatriYacht. Please let me know if you can't find it by emailing us at [email protected] and I can forward a picture to you. Thank you!

Originally Posted by CMG
post a pic of the shirt

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:24 PM

I received your email, however there were no attachments. Can you please resend them to us at [email protected]. I enjoyed talking with both of you as well!

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Thanks for the great shirts and taking the time to talk to my wife and I about other projects. I will be sending pics of the font for the vinyl work. Thanks again, John & Lesley Rowland

:rolleyes:

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:26 PM

Roger- Can you be a little more specific on what email you sent to us at [email protected] I get confused on who is who between personal emails and OSO board names. Dumb blonde

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
Key Designs

Did you get my E-mail?

Roger

:p

KeyDesigns 11-30-2004 08:27 PM

Thank you!

Manos 12-01-2004 02:02 AM

Thanks will let her know. She's out travelling today
Manos

Quiet Storm 12-01-2004 12:34 PM

Roger- Can you be a little more specific on what email you sent to us at [email protected] I get confused on who is who between personal emails and OSO board names. Dumb blonde
:p

We ordered 3 T shirts and two tank tops. We wanted our Sonic on them. I think we talked to you guys the night after the OSO party. Peggy and Roger McDonald

Gordo 12-01-2004 03:07 PM

Didn't know any were available.
Any pictures of these shirts?

FunHome 12-01-2004 04:43 PM

If they are the same ones I saw at the races I'll be needing a few......
Pic's would be great!!

They were out of the XL's at the races, do you all sizes now????

Ms PatriYacht 12-01-2004 04:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The first one is the key west shirt, the picture is on the back with an OSO logo on the front.
The second one is a custom one they did for me with our boat. They used a photo of our boat and then added the graphics. You can get them to do custom ones in very small quantities because they have high quality heat transfer equipment. They are located
in Key West but will ship anywhere.

Gordo, your friend Outlaw Cowgirl had her Key West shirt on at the OSO party, didn't you notice it :D

The small Key Design logo is not on the finished design, it is just a watermark protection

KeyDesigns 12-01-2004 07:04 PM

Thanks Ms.P. for attaching the picture again. :) If anyone contacts you just let them know to email us at [email protected] or call at 305-292-7667. HEY - ALSO.... NEW WEBSITE for us .... keydesignskwfl.com See what you think.

Thanks so much! Sorry still about your Murphy. :( Love H

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
The first one is the key west shirt, the picture is on the back with an OSO logo on the front.
The second one is a custom one they did for me with our boat. They used a photo of our boat and then added the graphics. You can get them to do custom ones in very small quantities because they have high quality heat transfer equipment. They are located
in Key West but will ship anywhere.

Gordo, your friend Outlaw Cowgirl had her Key West shirt on at the OSO party, didn't you notice it :D

The small Key Design logo is not on the finished design, it is just a watermark protection

KeyDesigns 12-01-2004 07:22 PM

Roger & Peggy - Yes I have your paid order on file. We will be sending you a picture of your design before we print. I will still need a picture of your boat before we can proceed. You paid in advance for a total of 5 shirts. Please send your picture of "Quiet Storm" to [email protected] or call if there is any confusion at 305-292-7667. Thank you, KeyDesigns

We ordered 3 T shirts and two tank tops. We wanted our Sonic on them. I think we talked to you guys the night after the OSO party. Peggy and Roger McDonald

cuda 12-01-2004 07:53 PM

Are there any of the KW shirts still available?

KeyDesigns 12-01-2004 07:55 PM

We still have some shirts available in various sizes. Otherwise, if the size you request is not available in a silk screen, we can create a heat transfer tee shirt for you. Please contact us regarding quantities and sizes at [email protected]. Thank you for your inquiry.

Originally Posted by FunHome
If they are the same ones I saw at the races I'll be needing a few......
Pic's would be great!!

They were out of the XL's at the races, do you all sizes now????

Ms PatriYacht 12-01-2004 07:59 PM

Holly Post a picture of the design for Quite Storm, I'd love to see it

KeyDesigns 12-02-2004 03:26 PM

Yes there are still shirts available from the Key West race. Please email [email protected] and indicate the size and quantity you would like to order. Thank you.

KeyDesigns 12-02-2004 03:27 PM

No problem ... 1st we have to get a picture from Quiet Storm. Once it's done I will post it for you to see. Thank again MS.P.

JPD Motorsports 12-02-2004 05:31 PM

Got the shirts in today look better than I expected, great job! John Dreiske

KeyDesigns 12-03-2004 11:59 AM

Hard On - We are glad that you like the shirts! Thank you for your order. :)

Quiet Storm 12-03-2004 12:28 PM

I tried to e-mail a picture of my Sonic to you. I'll send another.

Roger

Panic Button 12-03-2004 12:46 PM

Have all the shirts been sent out? Haven't recieved mine yet....

FunHome 12-03-2004 02:57 PM

Cool!! How much???

Also, who did the Event t-shirts?? I bought one at the Fountain trailer but they were out of XL, they were different than the ones shown here.

KeyDesigns 12-03-2004 08:43 PM

We also have a different generic Key West Race tee that we sold not shown here. If you are interested we please email us so we can send you a picture. Our email is [email protected] The cost ranges from $20-$25.00 Thanks!

Originally Posted by FunHome
Cool!! How much???

Also, who did the Event t-shirts?? I bought one at the Fountain trailer but they were out of XL, they were different than the ones shown here.

KeyDesigns 12-03-2004 08:45 PM

Yes, all shirts have been sent out. If you don't receive them in the next few days please let us know at [email protected] or call at 305-292-7667.

Originally Posted by VelocityDriver
Have all the shirts been sent out? Haven't recieved mine yet....

Quiet Storm 12-04-2004 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Will this work?

KeyDesigns 12-05-2004 07:51 PM

Hello! Check your email. This may be a bit blurry when blown up. Do you have another one you can email us? Cool looking boat!

Will this work?

Quiet Storm 12-05-2004 10:23 PM

It's on it's way. :D I hope it s better.

Manos 12-06-2004 07:12 AM

Just got the T-shirts in the UK. They look great and they are huuuuge. You have big sizes in the US :) Your XXL size is like XXXXL in Europe.
Any way, just to say that they look super and to thank you very much.

Joanna