Notices

Nascar

Old 11-22-2004, 06:47 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nascar

Great Race,Ausome season!cant wait for Daytona!!!!!GO JR!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Wally was piloting the Bacardi Silver in the Count Down to Green Show. I'm surprised no one picked up on that.

Roby
Old 11-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw it Roby. Wally disappointed me as usual. When I saw the boat, I thought Wally would talk about it a bit and show some speed shots out the windscreen. Instead, Wally talked non stop about everything but boats. He didn't even mention that guy he was sitting next to. Even JT had a bored look on his face. By the way, you hanging in there Roby? Lou
Old 11-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man, what a let down...and probably the most unpopular championship winner ever...

can't stand that whiny little kid.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not a Busch fan, but you have to love the way it came down to the last lap of the season to determine the champion.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Kurt could do no wrong in the last 10 races. Yesterday, the wheel came off and he missed hitting the end of the pit wall by inches. He spun in front of the field at least twice in the shootout and never got touched. He's not a popular driver and had problems this year with Rouch, his team mates,etc. You could hear the boos at drivers introduction at Homestead. He won and I respect that, but he's nowhere on my list of favorite drivers. Next year should be even better. Lots of new talent coming up.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Registered

. . . any chance Jeff Gordon had to win the race ( and the series ) got flushed when Nemechek got a side-by-side start after the last caution . . .
Old 11-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Good point. Beats the crap out of me what 'Front Row Joe' was doing. He was at least a lap down and Hendrick supplied (used to) his motors. Me thinks Joe's going to regret that stunt. I would have pulled down on the apron.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lmarth
I saw it Roby. Wally disappointed me as usual. When I saw the boat, I thought Wally would talk about it a bit and show some speed shots out the windscreen. Instead, Wally talked non stop about everything but boats. He didn't even mention that guy he was sitting next to. Even JT had a bored look on his face. By the way, you hanging in there Roby? Lou
It seems like his bit was cut short. had to be, I think Wally would have been more through in his interview with JT. Maybe Kilokat has some input about this.

Roby
Old 11-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lmarth
I would have pulled down on the apron.
I thought sure he was going to. What - did he think he was going to win the race ? ? . . .
Like the announcer said, "there's no driver I'd rather have with 10 laps to go than Jeff Gordon", ( or something to that effect) he was a non-factor, except for the fact he was the block to Gordon's move out of the caution . . .

Quick Reply: Nascar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.