Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerplay Marine Out of Business!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90974-powerplay-marine-out-business.html)

Ed 11-23-2004 09:41 AM

Powerplay Marine Out of Business!!

Any truth to the rumors? :( Ed

Semper Fi 11-23-2004 11:25 AM

Re: Powerplay Marine Sold?

:eek: :eek:

ComeNGetIt 11-23-2004 11:36 AM

:bunny: ?????????????????

ViciousOne 11-24-2004 07:18 AM

I heard sunsation bought there 40' mold and is retooling it!

DENNYB 11-24-2004 09:52 AM

No way has Powerplay been sold !! Period. Dan Weinstien is still owner and operator of the Fort Lauderdale based boat company...Dan and his Powerplay Boats will be on display at the Miami Boat Show inside the convention center this February all paid for i might add...Dan and his crew are in business building great performing product for the serious, and moving forward with customer boat orders.

trader1 11-24-2004 12:55 PM

I think that was a touchy subject? Should I grab the popcorn??(I hope that PP doesnt navigate the road Apache did when it comes to the forums!!!)

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Ed 11-26-2004 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by DENNYB
No way has Powerplay been sold !! Period. Dan Weinstien is still owner and operator of the Fort Lauderdale based boat company...Dan and his Powerplay Boats will be on display at the Miami Boat Show inside the convention center this February all paid for i might add...Dan and his crew are in business building great performing product for the serious, and moving forward with customer boat orders.

Denny...As usual, you've been duped by the best! It's not your fault, really...But you might want to verify your source(Dan)before quoting it in the future. Good luck to you in your new sales position. Ed

DENNYB 11-26-2004 02:52 PM

Ed, I am NOT WORKING for Powerplay at all...I helped Sunsation with that whole deal of thier new streched 38.

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 02:59 PM

:evilb:

Hey desel!!! :p

It would be nice if you would get your facts straight, and post the truth, not your beliefs or hearsay. You obviously were not at the hearings "ERR GO" you are misinforming eveyone. As usual!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :D :p :cool: ;) :confused:

CAP071 11-26-2004 06:24 PM

I like my Popcorn with X-tra Butter Please :drink:

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:04 PM

You have a piece of paper that is public information "as per your information." Big deal!

HOWEVER, other statements you made are incorrect. Let's see...

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:08 PM

:rolleyes:

Posted by desel

You might want to clarify Power Play Marine Inc or Plower Play Boat Company. As some of you might not know Dan Weinstein
owns both companies and those of you that have worked for him know that one company pays him and his sister their paychecks and the other company pays the employess (usually three weeks late if at all).

:D

So totally incorrect. That's a pretty strong statement there. What do you have to back this up? You must be receiving bad information. Try again!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:11 PM

:cool:

Posted by desel

Dan bankrupted both the companies in order to avoid 100's of thousands of dollars owed to creditors and private individuals.

:eek:

Really!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. NOT!!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:16 PM

In a recent court ruling the one company was forced back in to normal operation after the bankruptcy plan was rejected by the judge. The second company in the past few days went to court with the following result:

Objection By Creditor Nation's Loans, Inc To [71-1] Amended Disclosure Statement by Power Play Marine, Inc. . (sh) [EOD 11/24/04] [03-28089]

Rejected is a term used by the court. Oh boy! And there was an objection???? Oh my!! It's court for cryin' out loud!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:20 PM

posted by desel:

Nation's Loan was one of the Creditors that had attachments on several items including a fish boat that was in the back of the shop for a few years because the MSO was collateral for another loan. The Serial Number on the boat was changed recently to reflect 2005 and the boat is now on the street for sale.

What happened to the accusation earlier posted? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You thought about it and realized it wasn't true. Now your thinkin'. The serial number was changed? Hmmm.

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:22 PM

Posted by desel:

Dan is by far one of the best con men and BS artists to ever walk the face of the earth. He is good at getting people to buy his sob stories.

Evidently...SO ARE YOU!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:24 PM

If he has enough money to pay for the Miami Boat Show entry of $30K he should pay back the money he owes to too many people to list.

REORGINIZATION!! Advertising. You know.

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:27 PM

Posted by desel/vin desel (whatever his name is!)

If you do not listen to the warnings from people like myself than I suggest you make sure you write your check to the right comapany. So will the real Powerplay please stand up, Power Play Boat Company or Power Play Marine Inc. Do a search in the South Florida region for Bankruptcy filings and Dan Weinstein and you might put that check book back in your pocket.

:(

Now why would say such a terrible thing like that?

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:28 PM

The 38 Powerplay hull was stretched and is now being sold by Sunsation, a reputable company. Less money and you will actually get your boat. Who would sell their "latest and greatest" hull design to a competitor unless you were in dire straights.

Dire straights??? With this kind of action??? Cummon!!!!!!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:32 PM

Ask around for the real stories of Dan and his games, he is a real piece of work or shoud l I say ****.

See the Bad Business List here on OSO, see the Sunsation forum for moree information.

Dan is on the same level as National Marine, Denny we will add you to the list of corpses that he has left in his path.

Same level as National Marine? Now that wasn't very nice either! If you aren't going to play nice then I suggest you find somewhere else to play. THAT'S FUNNY!! Boy you are out of touch with everything!! Denny???? Why are you picking on Denny???

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:36 PM

:p

Posted by desel/weasel/what ever...

ComeNGetIt,

sounds like you have better insider information than even I. Perhaps you work there as possibly the accountant. So tell us, exactly how much money does Powerplay owe creditors and individuals? Does Dan take a paycheck? Does Wendy? What is incorrect about my statment, I know the inter workings of that office quite well considering I worked there.

You know so much. You tell me!!!

Semper Fi 11-26-2004 10:38 PM

This post is turning into a stupid pissing contest. Ed was asking for THE FACTS ONLY.

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:38 PM

:drink:

Posted by the desel:

This kind of action?? If you are doing that well you should be pulling out of bankruptcy and start paying back your debts. Lets see if you are a man of your word or just the piece of **** that everyone thinks you are

Figures, ignores all the questions and tries to foil (to obscure or confuse ) the crowd.
Today 11:22 PM

Aw Honey! Did I strike a nerve??? ;)

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:41 PM

SemperFi:

This post is turning into a stupid pissing contest. Ed was asking for THE FACTS ONLY.

But that's what I was trying to accomplish! Did I do something wrong?

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:42 PM

I answered all of the statements legitamately. BYE BYE now!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:45 PM

OH! You only want the negative facts. I gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:53 PM

AND...

Not to mention that not all of it is fact. That was my whole point!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 10:59 PM

Answers?

You aren't looking for answers. With what you stated you had all of the answers. All I have read on these forums is threat, after threat, after threat directed personally to Dan. It's not about what anyone is "DUE." It's a personal vendetta from what I have read.

Someone comes along to finally make light of the situation, and all of a sudden it's a pissing contest.

GEE!

JCPERF 11-26-2004 11:01 PM

You guys are arguing over a short red headed stepchild looking scumbag. Does that make sense?

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 11:05 PM

:confused:

What is also disturbing is the fact that anyone who posts anything positive of Powerplay either gets thrown off of the board/forum or gets attacked by others.

Now that's fair!

Pissing contest?

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 11:06 PM

JCPERF:

You guys are arguing over a short red headed stepchild looking scumbag. Does that make sense?

Boy they are coming out of the woodwork now! Misery loves company!!

ComeNGetIt 11-26-2004 11:09 PM

Posted by desel:

Guess you know him too. LOL

Now this is a pissing contest!!

JCPERF 11-26-2004 11:09 PM

Used to race against him in B-class.What a sore losing snivler!!!