Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ripped Off Again, my NATIONAL MARINE STORY!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91383-ripped-off-again-my-national-marine-story.html)

fund razor 11-30-2004 03:28 PM

Re: Ripped Off Again, my NATIONAL MARINE STORY!!!

Read the whole thread.

I don't know you Cash, but I am GD PO'd.

You have remarkable restraint. I know people in the "restaurant" business. I wouldn't rip 'em off for 50 cents. They know people who know people who nobody knows. Bet you know some people too.

Seeing the pic of you in the boat just made me that much more p*ssed.

It doesn't get your 100k back, but man... I sure feel for ya.

articfriends 11-30-2004 03:46 PM

Bill is a crook and conman living in his own little world...Does anyone know his whereabouts now?[/QUOTE]
Thats a good question,what i can't believe is these guys doing this crap to customers haven't done it to the wrong hombre and then the answer would be "That guy just dissappeared,must be sleepin with the fishes". I read this post and it makes me want to kick someones arse and i'm not even involved!!

otis311 11-30-2004 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Bankerfriend, Thank you, we ARE working on it.

Jonas, Bill himself was not at the show. A few of his old "friends" were. Some other S.fla victims were scouring the show looking to have a little "chat" with him.

Greg, You got tell tell me who he was hanging around with and who some of his old friends were around. pm me or call

Bob

DaveP 11-30-2004 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Greg, You got tell tell me who he was hanging around with and who some of his old friends were around. pm me or call Bob

Hummmmmmmmmm..........

1) They are an OSO Sponsor
2) They are located in South Florida
3) BH's cronies were wearing this company's shirts at the Lauderdale Show.

Mike 35 Fountain 11-30-2004 05:53 PM

Cash Bar I saw that boat for sale in the classifieds, and was going to look at that and 2 others. I'm definitly going to buy a used Cig soon.
However after reading you're story I'll pass on looking at this boat if you still think you have a shot at it. Please keep me posted.

thanks Mike

lucky strike 11-30-2004 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain
Cash Bar I saw that boat for sale in the classifieds, and was going to look at that and 2 others. I'm definitly going to buy a used Cig soon.
However after reading you're story I'll pass on looking at this boat if you still think you have a shot at it. Please keep me posted.

thanks Mike

I have the most time in Greg's boat other than Greg. It is nice condition wise. PM me if you get seriously interested in it. I know the boat in and out. I've got a clean 1991 Top Gun for sale, it's in the classifieds ;)

Greg, without a doubt we had a lot fun times. I'm sure the next one will be better. Anyways, if you want to come down we'll have a few drinks :drink:

LS JR.

otis311 11-30-2004 06:45 PM

You all know about my NM story, Ive talked to many people who have been screwed by them that have remained silent here on the board.

There were over 65 people screwed by Bill !!

rchevelle71 11-30-2004 07:07 PM

Greg,

Good Luck with getting this taken care of, I am glad to see your still in somewhat good spirits after all of this, if it happened to me, I wouldnt be able to go near another boat for a LOOOOONG Time. Come on Down, and we'll all meet up for an afternoon of :drink: :drink: at Shooters. When My Pantera is back together, We'll go for a ride, you got the wheel, I'll take the throttles :D :D

Rick

RollWithIt 11-30-2004 08:21 PM

Gregg. Hopefully you feel better now that you have vented a little. I will definately see you in Miami and first drink is on me. Then we can find some skirts to get your mind off of things. (Obviously you cant do anything other than look since you got a girl) :D

DirtyMoney 11-30-2004 08:42 PM

Greg, glad you finally told the story. Hopefully Bill Harris will be out soon and making some large payments in our direction to end one of your unfortunate situations. I am going to Frank Frasiers office in the morning while I am down at the courthouse for an update.
Beau