Anyone know if this works? >

Anyone know if this works?

Notices

Anyone know if this works?

Old 11-30-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anyone know if this works?

3 years ago some biotch working as a court clerk was real snotty to me, the night I showed up to fight my ticket. what she did is slammed the door in my face and told me court did not start for 10 more min.
So I got my ticket reduced and they assesed an $85 fine and they told me I could pay it with cash or money order. Three days passed and I stopped by the court building in the afternoon with my usual business suit on carrying my brief case, only the brief case contained $85 dollars of pennies and nickles. when I opened it , it accidently spilled all over her desk and the floor. I then demanded a reciept. she said she could not accept that and I said but the judge said cash or money order, I choose cash. she ended up staying over 1.5 hours late to count the money and give me a reciept. upon leaving I suggested that she start treating people the way she would like to be treated.
I hate being screwed with and I will get even, and to make it worse I have alot of free time on my hands!!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hugetime1
3 years ago some biotch working as a court clerk was real snotty to me, the night I showed up to fight my ticket. what she did is slammed the door in my face and told me court did not start for 10 more min.
So I got my ticket reduced and they assesed an $85 fine and they told me I could pay it with cash or money order. Three days passed and I stopped by the court building in the afternoon with my usual business suit on carrying my brief case, only the brief case contained $85 dollars of pennies and nickles. when I opened it , it accidently spilled all over her desk and the floor. I then demanded a reciept. she said she could not accept that and I said but the judge said cash or money order, I choose cash. she ended up staying over 1.5 hours late to count the money and give me a reciept. upon leaving I suggested that she start treating people the way she would like to be treated.
I hate being screwed with and I will get even, and to make it worse I have alot of free time on my hands!!!!
CLASSIC LANDWALRUS! I LOVE IT!
Old 11-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Registered

shane did you get my pick
Old 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Registered

shane did you get my pick
Yes sir, hugetime1 sir! Pete called tonight to ask if you were still gonna make teh purchase. I told him yes. You may want to ring him just to let him know about the $$$$ situation.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Registered

i will call him now
Old 12-01-2004, 06:52 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Anyone know if this works?

Originally Posted by jayboat
snopes.com is the shiznit! I'm gona get my marriage license checked for validity while I'm at it.

__________________________________________________ _______
Why be half assed, when you can be all ass.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:02 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

it is easier around here to just call up the pros. attorney and ask to double the fine to have it knocked down to a non-moving violation, works everytime.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:38 AM
Registered

OK, now the big question.
Do they enforce the parking tickets from rented scooters in Key West? I would hate to find I had a warrant for me in FL!

Gary
Old 12-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

CLASSIC !!
Old 12-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

That is funny as hell. I had a friend that did that to a guy. They did not do such a hot job putting a fender on his car. So he paid him in pennies 600 bucks worth

Quick Reply: Anyone know if this works?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.