Notices

Earnhardt #3 Movie

Old 12-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Earnhardt #3 Movie

Originally Posted by getreal
You guys are comparing apples to oranges.
Every type of racers that are in the top of their sport has been groomed from childhood. Do you really think either F1 or Nascar drivers could handle Supercross or F1 Road Racing. Why not through everyone in a P-51 and see how good they are at air racing.

I agree.....we're not talking apples to apples here. I don't know where all the comparing came from but it's not right.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ratman
clearcut3, the nascar drivers couldn't handle the g forces of F1, they aren't in good enough condtion with the exception of a few drivers. they'd puke up all that lite beer. think about the amount of talent it takes to drive F1. michael andretti went over from cart and got his butt spanked so badly. i don't think he ever recovered his desire to win after being humiliated buy the F1 boys. the fi cars give us all great improvements in the cars we drive today. nascar's low tech rides offer nothing to advance the cars we will have in the years to come, that is unless you wanna change the stagger ( by over inflating your times to change the o.d.) in your daily driver.lol
Think about the amount of talent it takes to drive nascar. If you wanna talk about G's how bout bringing in some NHRA guys as well. This comparing Nascar to F1 is just nuts. Each driver, no matter what league deserves respect for the job they are doing, if it were so easy we'd all be out there doing it.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:47 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Ratman......Beleive me, you are not getting to me but.....
Attached Images    
Old 12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

OOPS, I forgot ....Merry Christmas too!!!
Old 12-16-2004, 06:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by getreal
You guys are comparing apples to oranges.
Every type of racers that are in the top of their sport has been groomed from childhood. Do you really think either F1 or Nascar drivers could handle Supercross or F1 Road Racing. Why not through everyone in a P-51 and see how good they are at air racing.
EXACTLY!

IMO if you want to take a racer who is in the best shape and has the most demanding sport...Motorcycles rule the roost.

As for Winston cup drivers not being in shape...there's only 1 Jimmy Spencer left
Old 12-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by clearcut3
EXACTLY!

IMO if you want to take a racer who is in the best shape and has the most demanding sport...Motorcycles rule the roost.

As for Winston cup drivers not being in shape...there's only 1 Jimmy Spencer left
Those motorcycle boys are nuts. One of our locals hold a few speed records on a drag bike.

I met Jimmy Spencer once. It was on pit road at Pocono, July 2001. Hes a big boy ... I called him a ***** and told him I never forget too! (It was right after Junior had won the July Daytona race and Jimmy said it was fixed). Apparently Jimmy didnt like bein called a ***** to his face cuz he went out and won the pole for that race.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Apparently Jimmy didnt like bein called a ***** to his face cuz he went out and won the pole for that race.

No man likes being called that...but sometimes it's well deserved
Old 12-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by formulaz583
At least he managed to smack Rubberhead in the face.

Jimmy had lots of fans in Bristol that year. Ive never heard that many boos before ...

When asked who I was rootin for to win the cup this year, my answer was anybody but Kurt Busch .... I found myself alone, in a bar in Key West, watchin the end of the last cup race, with gays on one side of me and lesbians on the other side of me and I was rootin for Jeff Gordon .... the world is a f@cked up place
Old 12-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Jimmy had lots of fans in Bristol that year. Ive never heard that many boos before ...

When asked who I was rootin for to win the cup this year, my answer was anybody but Kurt Busch .... I found myself alone, in a bar in Key West, watchin the end of the last cup race, with gays on one side of me and lesbians on the other side of me and I was rootin for Jeff Gordon .... the world is a f@cked up place
I would have had to leave.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Registered

Bottom line the azzhole #3 is dead, a victim of his very own dirty tactics. If you're gonna live by the sword you're gonna die by the sword. He made all that money now can't enjoy it and leaves behind a legacy of cheating and selfishness that will last for eternity. I've always thought the blind rabid loyalty some fans show him no matter what he does is because they can't succeed at anything on their own and have to hold onto his apron strings, you know like formulaz583 does.

Quick Reply: Earnhardt #3 Movie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.