Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don Aronow Memorial (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91811-don-aronow-memorial.html)

thedonz 12-08-2004 01:54 PM

Re: Don Aronow Memorial

hmmmmmmm,

I think its time to put the money where the mouth is guys.....

duel, on the water, out Haulover to Government Cut and back ....outside all the way........fountainguy can choose his fastest of his TEN Fountains.....

then shake hands, have a beer and let it go..............

BTW,

my money is on the Lucy's Special......... :D

el indio 12-08-2004 01:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
magnum mark hollywood fla. nice to meet you!!!!now a picture so you will know who you are hunting.

el indio 12-08-2004 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Well, hopefully I'll see you there. And....maybe grow some balls and use your name. Maybe I'm not over it now.

i can be found at cafe napoli when in n.y.mullberry and hester.cya.

DollaBill 12-08-2004 02:03 PM

Sounds good. I must have missed you last at the festival not long ago. Anway, there is a better place on Baxter. What DBag.

On to better things, does anyone have picks of 188th since the place was leveled?

Dano 12-08-2004 02:10 PM

Hmmm seems these memorial threads always get interesting. Am I just a :bunny: and keep missing the subtle undertones of these little verbal jousts (well this one does have pics :D ) or is anyone else confused :eek: It's so horrible to be in the minority!
Party On.... :drink:

Roger 1 12-08-2004 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
hmmmmmmm

my money is on the Lucy's Special......... :D

................and Mark!

el indio 12-08-2004 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=buyafountain.com]Sounds good. I must have missed you last at the festival not long ago. Anway, there is a better place on Baxter. What DBag.

did you know the original owner of casabella restaraunt was a boat builder at maulle lake in the 60s champion boats........little neighborhood info cya neighbor.

fund razor 12-08-2004 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by el indio
trying to.if you fly over the 41 tip a right wing so ill know its you.

I would think that Rich would tip a LEFT wing. :D
Just kiddin Rich.

cashbrain05 12-08-2004 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=buyafountain.com]Hey El Indio (or dip****). I'm from New Effing Jersey, punk. I just live here now. Have you heard the one about the bull and the horns? Remember, you never know who you are talking to.

You should probably take your own advice...Marks as real as they come....no BS

el indio 12-08-2004 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dano
Hmmm seems these memorial threads always get interesting. Am I just a :bunny: and keep missing the subtle undertones of these little verbal jousts (well this one does have pics :D ) or is anyone else confused :eek: It's so horrible to be in the minority!
Party On.... :drink:

do you like the pics? weve had pro and con.