LOW RATES ON BOAT LOANS AND REFI's

Notices

LOW RATES ON BOAT LOANS AND REFI's

Old 12-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LOW RATES ON BOAT LOANS AND REFI's

I've purchased three boats in the last four years and my observation is that there are very few and insignificant differences in rates / fees between banks and finance companies...

That being said - the real, meaningful difference is simple....SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP !!

Unequivocally, in my experience, Dave Patnaude rises above the rest and gets the job done quickly, easily and with a smile.
As important, the support and closing staff at ESSEX was fantastic and their friendly, easy to work with attitude provided for a pleasant outcome.
Old 12-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Registered

Thanks Wes! And you are still going to give me a ride in that Apache this Spring!
Old 12-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Registered

You guys suck. Just throw a little more gas on the "bigger, faster boat itch". Just out of curiosity, what would the monthly payments be on 50K at an average interest rate over 10-15 years. Not sure on the exact score but last time I checked my rating was over 700. Like I said, just curious at this point so dont kill yourself getting the info.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:39 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Wes Smith
Unequivocally, in my experience, Dave Patnaude rises above the rest and gets the job done quickly, easily and with a smile.
Ain't that the truth..........

Dave P. has encouraged half the people on this board at one time or another, raised a lot of money for various charities and people in need, given boatloads of advice, gone out of his way free of charge to help run the NJPPC, picked up a lot of expenses and bar tabs out of his own pocket, and been a good and trusted friend to many.....long before he had anything to sell on the board.

He gets my vote

Let's see if $30,000 goes for 7%......and $250,000 goes for 4.99.....Then $6.5 Billion should run at about (-17%)..........

I'll take choice number three.... with toast please.

T2x
Old 12-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by DaveP
Thanks Wes! And you are still going to give me a ride in that Apache this Spring!

You got it there, big fella !
Old 12-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Registered

Hi!
$50k loan would put you at about $393 per month. Want to see something even freakier??
$75k loan would put you at about $500 per month. That's $100!! Want to know the numbers for $100k?!?!?

jodi
Old 12-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Registered

Yay!! We gotcha thinking about bigger boats!!
$100k will put you at about $649 per month.
See, you can't AFFORD to not GO BIG!!
Old 12-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Registered

The 50 - 75 K loans look more doable for me than the 100k. Plenty of good hardware out there in that range. But its good to see what it would go for. Should be the market im lookin in once I get some stuff squared away first.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Registered

Default looking to finance new boat

Originally Posted by DaveP
We offer the following:
* NO Income Verification Loans up to $250,000 (great for the self employeed)
* NO MONEY DOWN up to $100,000
* 25 & 30yrs terms for $250,000 +++
* And offer 4.99% fixed for 15yrs for as little as $50,000
* And there are quite a few banks offering 5.24% on 20yrs including Essex
looking to purchase new boat, have 15k to put down and can
not find anyone to finance me. need help, i can be reached on
my cell phone just about anytime 609-839-6933. i had a deal to build a 26 redline cat for 110k with 15k down and could not
lock up the financing, gave up on the cat,started looking at v-hulls in the 85k to 90k range and still get no bites. newcoast in
jersey shopped me too bank of america and they declined me.
my credit score is low of 690 high of 725, can you help me? me e-mail is [email protected] get back to me as soon as you can the money is burning a hole in my wifes pocket. if i
do not buy a boat this year she will have me putting in a pool.
either way i get a hole in the water i guess, but the boat is my vice so to speak. thanx tim mcmanus
Old 02-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tamcmanus
looking to purchase new boat, have 15k to put down and can
not find anyone to finance me. need help, i can be reached on
my cell phone just about anytime 609-839-6933. i had a deal to build a 26 redline cat for 110k with 15k down and could not
lock up the financing, gave up on the cat,started looking at v-hulls in the 85k to 90k range and still get no bites. newcoast in
jersey shopped me too bank of america and they declined me.
my credit score is low of 690 high of 725, can you help me? me e-mail is [email protected] get back to me as soon as you can the money is burning a hole in my wifes pocket. if i
do not buy a boat this year she will have me putting in a pool.
either way i get a hole in the water i guess, but the boat is my vice so to speak. thanx tim mcmanus
Uhm, this thread is 5 years old, and I don't think she's around really these days. Try posting something new in the finance section of the board.

Oh, and I thought RPM had financing available? That is a bad ass boat, why not just get an HO package to start wtih, and then add a blower or Raylar package to up the power later if it was too costly overall?
Good luck.

Also, your credit seems OK, is it the income to debt ratio that is killing the deal?

Quick Reply: LOW RATES ON BOAT LOANS AND REFI's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.