Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91979-o-t-free-kitten-good-home-sarasota.html)

MitchStellin 12-10-2004 10:15 PM

Re: O/T free kitten to good home in Sarasota

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry, there is just no reason to have a cat. A skinless one should put you behind bars. :eek:

Formula Outlaw 12-11-2004 08:51 AM

Well things are not going smoothly. "Cattledog" and Bernice (the Doberman) are having a battle over whose kitten it is. They got into two minor scraps last night, nothing too serious. This morning it was, for me. I'm sitting here bleeding from about 25 places in both arms and hands from breaking a fight up this morning. Each one thinks the kitten belongs to them. Plus Bernice has a nice nick below her ear and Cattledog has about eight good chunks out of her.

Cattledog is still basically a puppy, about a year old, and she is still kind of "hyper". If she were a little older I don't it would be as big a problem as it is becoming. All we wanted to do was give the kitten a good home, and as much as we want it to work out, things are not looking good. It's not fair to disrupt the harmony in our existing family this badly. Just a situation where a good idea isn't going over too well and it's got Deb's nerves shot and I'm sitting her wrapped up in towels. I can't blame the dogs, they both just love the kitten. So to be fair to everyone, I think it's best we try to find the kitten a new home. He is just so cute and so good natured. Anybody who could help us out please. Russ

mopower 12-11-2004 11:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Speaking of poozy cats , here's Tiger(orange stripe) Shadow(because here follows you like a ...) and Tiger and Sam chillin :D

Wasabe 12-11-2004 11:16 PM

Hey Russ, Have any pictures to show?

Formula Outlaw 12-12-2004 07:56 AM

We'll shoot a couple before she leaves later this morning. Ryan had other people who had expressed interest in the kitten and he called them and explained the situation and they are going to take him. So the most important thing is being done, the kitten is going to a good home.

We are bummed that we can't keep him, we've already gotten attached to him. But as Deb said, crying last night, she could not have broken up that dog fight. And it's not worth the risk. So all things considered this is the way we have decided to go. It will be a happy ending, kitten goes to a good and loving home, peace and harmony will be restored with our "children", and my hands and arms will heal.

The Menace 12-12-2004 08:05 AM

The kitty will be bored without all the action!

Too bad they couldn't get along. Just like people, anytime you at least have two people on the street corner talking you have a difference of opinion.