Like Tree0Likes

My new ride

Reply
Old 12-11-2004, 08:16 PM
  #61
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: My new ride

I need one thing Chuck.... fill this up.

My New Nortech 36 goes ???MPH with the current set up.


GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 08:27 PM
  #62
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
My Boats: None, but paid for one! Beware of Frisini / Sonic / Arrow Powerboats
Posts: 2,910
Default Re: My new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
I need one thing Chuck.... fill this up.

My New Nortech 36 goes ???MPH with the current set up.


I'm pretty transparent, huh,
Chuck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 08:45 PM
  #63
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
My Boats: None, but paid for one! Beware of Frisini / Sonic / Arrow Powerboats
Posts: 2,910
Default Re: My new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airpacker
Nice rig Chuck. You'll probably even be able to pass out in that one at the Milk Run comfortably
I don't know if I would say Comfortably, but definately more comfortable than when I slept in the Spectre after the first Milk Run!!!
Chuck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:56 PM
  #64
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Albany NY
My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: My new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
I don't know if I would say Comfortably, but definately more comfortable than when I slept in the Spectre after the first Milk Run!!!

lmao
otis311 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 10:44 PM
  #65
Registered
 
LostinBoston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: My new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Did you put much time in it while you were picking it up? What did you think? How fast so far? etc.
Got it at 3 so we only took it out for a couple hours, switching between my dad and I driving. Both of us are brand new to cats. Ron from Fastboats.com was with us for an hour. didnt open it up yet, actually didnt even get it up to its advertised cruise speed, still getting used to everything. Boat is awesome though, ill post speeds tomorrow. Gonna go to shooters tomorrow, then try to open it up a bit. Goin back out with Ron tomorrow afternoon to go through some more stuff.
LostinBoston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 11:03 PM
  #66
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: My new ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinBoston
Got it at 3 so we only took it out for a couple hours, switching between my dad and I driving. Both of us are brand new to cats. Ron from Fastboats.com was with us for an hour. didnt open it up yet, actually didnt even get it up to its advertised cruise speed, still getting used to everything. Boat is awesome though, ill post speeds tomorrow. Gonna go to shooters tomorrow, then try to open it up a bit. Goin back out with Ron tomorrow afternoon to go through some more stuff.
We'll see you there or maybe on the outside

Bobby
Attached Thumbnails
My new ride-leftside7.jpg  
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
thunderusone
Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
23
02-20-2007 05:31 PM
icanread
General Boating Discussion
5
09-03-2006 12:15 PM
Magic Medicine
Northern Illinois Offshore Club
47
06-10-2006 08:52 AM
rchevelle71
Pantera
10
10-04-2004 03:51 PM
bobby daniels
General Boating Discussion
15
07-15-2003 12:40 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.