Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Notices

Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Old 12-17-2004, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing

Originally Posted by Too Old
Gino....another care package left today and is headed your way.
Hey Fred, Thank you!! Your doing a great job! We were looking at a bunch of the stuff you sent me up against the motor, It looks hot!!!! Thank you again!! This would be a much harder project without you!!!
Old 12-18-2004, 06:22 PM
homan

To all in doubt, The reason I didn't provide much detail on this matter was because I had hoped Eugene would finally see he was wrong and do the right thing, I suppose I was wrong. Here we go #1 I never ever cursed out any of his female employees, I only spoke to 2 of them, Eliana and Jackie, the closest one of them heard to a curse from me was to tell her boss he's an A-hole and that was only after numerous unreturned calls. #2 both bearings are not new and one carrier even has a broken snapring. #3 you never offered to lower anything I offered $2250 for the gimbal you said that was for the other one, that this one was never used and the price you gave was $2500. It's funny that a gimbal that was never used still had salt residue in the water intake and around the mercathode base, I guess it came that way from Mercury. You did not buy new thru hull fittings you got used ones from someone because you couldn't remove the ones from your boat [I'm ok with that I didn't need new fittings I wanted what I paid for. Enclosed is the original descrition from Ebay. #4 I never threatened you I said let's do lunch which was a joke because I would never break bread with a S**thead. #5 True I talked to Larry and Bing about you, False I pissed them off. #6 In your original Ebay description you describe the MM steering with a reservoir, and complete with all hoses fittings and hardware. #7 In your original Ebay listing on the boxes you say These boxes sell for $6800 for the pair new, guess what new they have all neccessary parts for installation driveshafts, goose neck diverters etc. One box had a broken ear from corrosion that you siad you ordered new for me, strange I never received it. [ I guess with the holidays the mail's a bit slow, a year slow though]. Furthermore in your original Ebay listing the boat pictured isn't even your cat it's a deep vee. Also it's a funny coincidence the pix I sent Consumer Affairs of the corroded boxes of which you deny sending proclaiming you have the nicest cat in the country and ridiculing me and my boat have the same EXACT purple paint like on your cat, how strange is that. #8 Ext. boxes $2475, MM steering $2125, Gimbal $2500= $7100 which means I paid $405 for shipping and you never mentioned paying $100 for shipping before, what a nice guy you are. In closing, absolutely I would very much be willing to present all my proof to someone and let them judge who's wrong and who screwed who. I I have only dealt with a few people on OSO I can't recall screwing any.
Attached Thumbnails Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing-gino-001.jpg   Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing-gino-004.jpg  

Last edited by homan; 12-18-2004 at 06:30 PM. Reason: fix spelling

Old 12-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
He said there was stuff missing such as a steering reservoir. There wasn't one picture or metioned
Must say that this quate doesn't support with the above Ebay ad description. Might need to post the bottom of the previous page to clarify it doesn't say something like " does not include..........Reservoir bottle"
Old 12-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said earlier this was not sold on OSO> You bought this stuff on E-Bay................Whinner
Old 12-19-2004, 10:16 AM
homan

US1 fountain, I welcome all questions and each will be answered with honesty and proof to back up my reply the 1st. page of the original ad is below along with the 2nd. VeeCat, you're both right and wrong yes they were bought on Ebay but, they were also listed on OSO telling they were on Ebay, so does it really matter where they were purchased from. Also I only had problems with the missing parts not the condition, which was all I ever wanted I never wanted new replacements just what I paid fo. But after continually being J/offed for months everything wrong with the as described excellent condition of the parts comes into play. Yes I purchased used I knew that 3rd. time in the water on of his hydraulic hoses blew, did I cry,no I replaced it, it was used, you see the difference. I welcome all questions.
Attached Thumbnails Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing-gino-015.jpg   Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing-gino-016.jpg   Lubejobs42 And Doing The Right Thing-gino-019.jpg  

Last edited by homan; 12-19-2004 at 10:20 AM. Reason: forgot pix

Old 12-19-2004, 10:45 AM
FastForward

Originally Posted by homan
US1 fountain, I welcome all questions and each will be answered with honesty and proof to back up my reply the 1st. page of the original ad is below along with the 2nd. VeeCat, you're both right and wrong yes they were bought on Ebay but, they were also listed on OSO telling they were on Ebay, so does it really matter where they were purchased from. Also I only had problems with the missing parts not the condition, which was all I ever wanted I never wanted new replacements just what I paid fo. But after continually being J/offed for months everything wrong with the as described excellent condition of the parts comes into play. Yes I purchased used I knew that 3rd. time in the water on of his hydraulic hoses blew, did I cry,no I replaced it, it was used, you see the difference. I welcome all questions.
This is the most riduculas crap. This is over a year old!!?? Your still crying about it?? Get a life and move on! You bought used stuff on Ebay. Get a life!

Old 12-19-2004, 11:09 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Homan, thanks for clarifiying that discreptancy.

Happy Holidays to all.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FastForward
This is the most riduculas crap. This is over a year old!!?? Your still crying about it?? Get a life and move on! You bought used stuff on Ebay. Get a life!
I just hope it never happens to you!!! With out taking any sides hear it sucks when you can not work things out and often times this board helps in one way or another. As I nor most of us know the total story then who are we to judge what is up. I hope that they can work it out. At leaste they are talking about it in some way unlike in my situation were the guy basically told me to go f myself...

Jon