Like Tree0Likes

39' MTI from National Marine

Reply
Old 12-21-2004, 09:55 PM
  #11
Registered
Thread Starter
 
jbrauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Nashville, TN
My Boats: 2003 Spectre 36' Poker Run
Posts: 567
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Merc 575's with ITS Bravo's

Now I kind of kick myself for letting it get by...
jbrauer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:57 PM
  #12
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

i would say so.... that would be a very nice ride......
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:58 PM
  #13
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Oh wait guys sorry, This is the new Sept-Step MTI. I cant take less than a 12 pack of O'Douls.
Attached Thumbnails
39' MTI from National Marine-bay1.jpg  

Last edited by masher44; 12-21-2004 at 10:09 PM.
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:02 PM
  #14
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

masher i will give ya 600k for that..... i wish it had the octo-step bottom though, that gets you an extra 43 MPH !
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:11 PM
  #15
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
masher i will give ya 600k for that..... i wish it had the octo-step bottom though, that gets you an extra 43 MPH !
If it were the octo it wouldnt be for sale. I ordered my Octo 4 years ago and still no boat..... or was that my Apache?
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:14 PM
  #16
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
If it were the octo it wouldnt be for sale. I ordered my Octo 4 years ago and still no boat..... or was that my Apache?

please don't turn this into an apache thread.... the other one has turned into some sort of prison love fest...

but seriously, i will buy that seven step from you, would you take my trade of a cig that skater laid up using a fountain mold and baja rigged it....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:19 PM
  #17
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
please don't turn this into an apache thread.... the other one has turned into some sort of prison love fest...

but seriously, i will buy that seven step from you, would you take my trade of a cig that skater laid up using a fountain mold and baja rigged it....
I thought you had the Bayliner that Skater laid up, Fountain Painted, Cig did the interior, Sea-Ray did the porta potti, Donzi did the glove box, Scarab did the bolsters, Apache did the drives and Boston Whaler did the down riggers?????

DEAL!!! As long as you throw in the Rolex Presidential that is hotter than a two dollar pistol on this board?

masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:20 PM
  #18
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44
I thought you had the Bayliner that Skater laid up, Fountain Painted, Cig did the interior, Sea-Ray did the porta potti, Donzi did the glove box, Scarab did the bolsters, Apache did the drives and Boston Whaler did the down riggers?????

DEAL!!! As long as you throw in the Rolex Presidential that is hotter than a two dollar pistol on this board?


that watch isn't stolen, it's a fake....

and i am still waiting for my apache drives....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:30 PM
  #19
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

hey! . . . i think that pic above may be fake. look at the steps, they are facing forward . . . if only LPA2106 were here to clear it all up for us
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:34 PM
  #20
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: 39' MTI from National Marine

dave that just shows you don't know what you are talking about, if you want to go fast, you turn the steps around!!! it is a little known secret that only reggie, masher and myself know..... now you must die!!!
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Jassman
General Boating Discussion
36
01-05-2006 06:05 AM
rickym65fl
General Boating Discussion
5
09-26-2005 12:42 PM
berns29scarab
General Boating Discussion
3
12-10-2004 01:14 PM
Tim G.
General Boating Discussion
16
08-19-2004 08:00 PM
scottsumrall
General Boating Discussion
38
03-02-2004 11:23 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.