West coast/Havasu regulars

Notices

West coast/Havasu regulars

Old 12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: West coast/Havasu regulars

Originally Posted by Havasu Hangin
When I was single...the only guys complaining about "sausage fest" were the guys who couldn't get any chicks...

True, but that was many moons ago, before the MTV crowd came in and ruined it. The Pegged video shows it pretty well. Get a couple girls up dancing around and suddenly 5000 sideways hat wearing bastages mob the boat and start the cock-blocking.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:26 AM
Registered

Cool Re: West coast/Havasu regulars

Originally Posted by jordy
True, but that was many moons ago, before the MTV crowd came in and ruined it. The Pegged video shows it pretty well. Get a couple girls up dancing around and suddenly 5000 sideways hat wearing bastages mob the boat and start the cock-blocking.
But didn't you give all those guys the cock-blocking lessons?

PS- it wasn't that long ago...jackass.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Registered

But didn't you give all those guys the cock-blocking lessons?

PS- it wasn't that long ago...jackass.
Nope. I'm strictly an internet cock blocker according to some of the clowns on Hotboat.

I didn't say it was a long time ago. I just made mention of many moons. That could be lots of things.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Get a couple girls up dancing around and suddenly 5000 sideways hat wearing bastages mob the boat and start the cock-blocking.
As long as the chicks are dancing on your boat you don't have to worry about it!!!
Old 12-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered

Nope. I'm strictly an internet cock blocker according to some of the clowns on Hotboat.
So are we going to see you at the sandbar with your cowboy hat turned sideways, and your Levis pulled down and boxers exposed?

Old 12-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
As long as the chicks are dancing on your boat you don't have to worry about it!!!
Actually, that seems to be the easiest way to get your boat torn up, at least from what I've seen. Torn up, scratched, burned with cigarettes, covered with beer and soda. No thanks.

HH, as far as levis and a sideways cowboy hat. Negative ghost rider.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I was single...the only guys complaining about "sausage fest" were the guys who couldn't get any chicks...

When the chicks see the grey hair on MY SHOULDERS AND BACK they run!.......... But like Jordy said... It's the MTV crowd now... I just don't fit in... I don't want to fit.. Not my style. I don't like tattoos and pierced navels. I don't wear my hat sidways... although I've had a beard for years... It also includes a mustache... not just a "flavor saver"...... I don't think there is anything more ridiculous than to see a middle aged man trying to act like a teenager. Same with women. I see these idiots MY AGE with the stylish beard,their hair dyed, the tattoos, the baggy clothing and the sideways hat, and what comes to my mind is " arrested development". What are they going to do in ten years when fashion once again changes?.. Then they have to visit the lazer tattoo removal doctor so that they can attempt to fit back into their age group.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
When the chicks see the grey hair on MY SHOULDERS AND BACK they run!..........
I see your point, Reed. Looks like you missed out, since Havasu was probably not even there when you were young...

Jordy, on the other hand, has no excuse. Since he's only 16 (or so)...looks like he'll bypass that whole "cool" phase, and move right into the "grouchy old man" phase.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LakeRacer
Hey FastBoat,
How's it going? I believe the last time I saw you was when you came out to the Advantage regatta a couple of years ago.

I guess your friends want to go through the Havasu Experience. Like all of the others on here, I haven't been going there on holiday weekends for the reasons stated.

Save yourself a few hundred miles and stop at Lake Powell. No hardcore parties...but some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet earth.
Art, its giong great. How is Az treating you? My brother keeps telling me to move there
But I keep asking for a job paying what I am making

She wants to see havasu after finally taking a 10 cross country mountian road trip last July. All she could think about was boating in the hot weather. She really does not know what 110+ for 8 hours a day feels like
I will do my damnest to talk her out of the 4th nad go hte next week. I have always wanted to do go to Powell. Since the day I brought my boat home. Actually was suppose to go when leaving after delivery from the regatta in '98. But they kept the boat too long.
I WILL be at the Regatta this year. Missed the last two
Old 12-29-2004, 12:54 PM
Registered

Jordy, on the other hand, has no excuse. Since he's only 16 (or so)...looks like he'll bypass that whole "cool" phase, and move right into the "grouchy old man" phase.

Yeah, heavy on the or so part... like almost double...

Quick Reply: West coast/Havasu regulars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.