Notices

Protection Coast $$$

Old 12-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Protection Coast $$$

My Turn To Vent,last Week 10 Cars Were Broken Into In My Neighborhood.
My Wifes Was One Of Them.ive Been There For 4 Years Never Ever Seen A Cop Car So After A Few Calls To The Association That I Pay Every Month I Was Told It Would Cost $125 Every A Patrol Car Went Through The Development.wtf About My Taxes??
Any Way The Other Day I Pull Into The Front Entrance Go 2 Blocks And There It Was Finally A Cop Car Sitting On The Corner, So As I Get Closer I Slow Down To Give Him A Thumbs Up Or May Be Just A Clad To See Ya Look.
But As I Got Closer I Could Not Believe My Eyes He Was Doing A Speed Check With A Radar Gun.wtf-wtf. What Did Cops Do Before Dui & Radar??
We Don't Have A Speeding Problem. If I Had Any Balls I Would Have Flipped Him The U No What.i Assured My Neigheors That There Will Be More Cops Patrolling The Streets.
I Will Rent To Some Crack Heads. Then I'm Sure The Association Will Be Calling Me. Its All Bull Sh!t.i'm Not Pissing On Cops I Have Family And Friends That Are Nypd & Fbi And When I Tell Them This Story They Laugh Their Asses Off.
My First Time Ventting It Feels Gooood.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Protection Coast $$$

my dad lives in an exclusive area of 4 to 10 mil homes in ft lauderdale. the home owners assoc. bought a cop car and they park it on different corners of the area. there's no cop inside but i guess the bad guys see the car and figure the man is nearby. seems to work zero breakins in several years. just a thought. ratman
Old 12-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Registered

Complain. Complain to every person that will listen. Honestly, that is the only way you will get the response you are looking for. That goes for everyone else as well. Each one of us knows of a neighborhood nearby that has gone to hell over the last ten years. The only way to stop it is getting involved. How many of you are happy with the Urban/Suburban program in school? I rest my point.

The downside to more cops in your neighborhood is that they kinda enforce all laws, not just criminal mischief...
Old 12-30-2004, 12:31 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
my dad lives in an exclusive area of 4 to 10 mil homes in ft lauderdale. the home owners assoc. bought a cop car and they park it on different corners of the area. there's no cop inside but i guess the bad guys see the car and figure the man is nearby. seems to work zero breakins in several years. just a thought. ratman
That's awesome.......I never would have thought of that. Of course my whole neighborhood isn't worth 10 mil either.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Registered

I HAVE TO PAY THE PALMER'S BECAUSE I LIVE ON PALMER RANCH (BIG Fin DEAL)THEN I HAVE TO PAY WELLINGTON CHASE, THATS THE DEVELOPMENT,OF COURSE I PAY TAXES NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE A COP DRIVE THOUGH.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by CROWN MAN
But As I Got Closer I Could Not Believe My Eyes He Was Doing A Speed Check With A Radar Gun.wtf-wtf. What Did Cops Do Before Dui & Radar??
you wanted a cop. you got a cop. guess i dont see the problem here.
shooting radar or not , doesnt it accomplish what you wanted in the first place.
a police presents in your neighborhood?
shooting radar might keep a kid from getting run over also.

the one that really bothers me is when a cop flys down my street without lights and siren.
i yelled at one once as he went by to SLOW DOWN!!!!!
talk about getting a dirty look