Like Tree0Likes

2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Reply
Old 12-31-2004, 09:45 PM
  #1
Charter Member # 430
Charter Member
Thread Starter
 
kcgbjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Orange County, So Cal!
My Boats: None, sucks!
Posts: 288
Default 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Just cleaned up the brand new Eliminator after the last day of my boating season today. Last three days I boated in a t-shirt, mid 60's, glass on Lake Havasu. I look forward to an early start to next year's boating season. I should be on the water by noon tomorrow.

I wish you all the happiest and most successful of New Years. Raise one for the tsunami victims and anyone who has taken a moment to help them.
__________________
Chris Johnson
Armed Forces Racing
www.armedforcesracing.com
kcgbjc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:39 PM
  #2
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

not even funny.........
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 11:34 PM
  #3
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CAP071's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 16,430
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

It was a fun summer, Probably the best yet and I didn't even have a speed boat. I switched over to a cruiser this year and it was best boating yet.
CAP071 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 12:46 AM
  #4
Registered
 
LostinBoston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgbjc
Just cleaned up the brand new Eliminator after the last day of my boating season today. Last three days I boated in a t-shirt, mid 60's, glass on Lake Havasu. I look forward to an early start to next year's boating season. I should be on the water by noon tomorrow.

I wish you all the happiest and most successful of New Years. Raise one for the tsunami victims and anyone who has taken a moment to help them.
im already in the water. Im gonna go for a run tomorrow mornin if im not hung over.
LostinBoston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 02:22 AM
  #5
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
timewarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Silverdale,Washington,USA
My Boats: 2002 Spectre 30,300X's
Posts: 602
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

We start off the New Year with a Poker Run, they say it's gonna snow tonight, hope I can get the boat to the ramp in the morning.
timewarp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:58 AM
  #6
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinBoston
im already in the water. Im gonna go for a run tomorrow mornin if im not hung over.
We'll see you out there. East wind at 12mph isn't so bad.

LS JR.
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 10:54 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Macklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Virginia Beach
My Boats: 36 Concept w/ Merc 250 EFI Smokers
Posts: 1,902
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP071
It was a fun summer, Probably the best yet and I didn't even have a speed boat. I switched over to a cruiser this year and it was best boating yet.
CAPO, sorry I'm not fully OSO informed, what cruiser do you have? I am thinking the next boat will be a cruiser. Something like a Formula SS or....wishfully thinking....a Sunseeker.

Although, my wife now wants a Cig befor we go cruiser.
Macklin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:04 AM
  #8
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macklin
CAPO, sorry I'm not fully OSO informed, what cruiser do you have? I am thinking the next boat will be a cruiser. Something like a Formula SS or....wishfully thinking....a Sunseeker.

Although, my wife now wants a Cig befor we go cruiser.
Someone said Cig!!! For sale too!

LS JR.
Attached Thumbnails
2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(-leftside7.jpg  
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:06 AM
  #9
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Did you race in the old Lucky Strike boat.If so post some pics on the 10 years ago thread.
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 11:12 AM
  #10
Registered
 
Macklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Virginia Beach
My Boats: 36 Concept w/ Merc 250 EFI Smokers
Posts: 1,902
Default Re: 2004 Boating Season Just Ended :(

Lucky, that's a pretty girl! Will you consider a trade?
Macklin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
RJ1340
General Boating Discussion
18
09-20-2004 09:59 PM
FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
General Racing Discussion
0
04-14-2004 08:40 AM
xtremeracingf1
General Racing Discussion
30
10-21-2003 09:06 PM
hot water
General Boating Discussion
0
10-07-2002 02:31 PM
boot
General Boating Discussion
4
10-02-2002 01:55 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.