Like Tree0Likes

Anyone want to trade hulls?

Reply
Old 01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
  #1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
MILD THUNDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: chicago
My Boats: 38 Fountain
Posts: 10,887
Default Anyone want to trade hulls?

I have a 1987 Four WInns Liberator. Its a clean, solid boat. It has new upholstery, new trailer, new bennet tabs with indicators, fridge, sink, etc. Its been converted to a bravo setup. Right now it has a 540/bravo. I want to keep my motor and drive.

I am looking for a 251/253 Checkmate convincor or similiar. I want a narrower lighter hull. My Liberator is a great all around performance boat. It has lots of room, would be a great family boat. Its just me and the fiance usually so really dont need the extra room. Happy New Year!

[email protected]
MILD THUNDER is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 04:49 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mentor , Ohio
Posts: 3,656
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Is it a 211 or 241 ???

My first boat was a 1987 211 Liberator .... red/black 350/alpha .... got any pics ?

JM
LEOPAJM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 05:58 PM
  #3
Registered
 
toolman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennington, NJ/Delaware river/Upper Chesapeake bay
My Boats: 94 Formula 303SR1
Posts: 357
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I have a 1987 Four WInns Liberator. Its a clean, solid boat. It has new upholstery, new trailer, new bennet tabs with indicators, fridge, sink, etc. Its been converted to a bravo setup. Right now it has a 540/bravo. I want to keep my motor and drive.

I am looking for a 251/253 Checkmate convincor or similiar. I want a narrower lighter hull. My Liberator is a great all around performance boat. It has lots of room, would be a great family boat. Its just me and the fiance usually so really dont need the extra room. Happy New Year!

[email protected]
Leave the engine in it and I'll take it in trade for my 1994 Formula 303 SR-1.

Asking $62,900 with trailer. VERY CLEAN BOAT. Twin 502's, Bravos. 72 on GPS.

Toolman
toolman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:30 PM
  #4
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
MILD THUNDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: chicago
My Boats: 38 Fountain
Posts: 10,887
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Its a 241. Theres pics on speedwake. "New Mild Thunder" is the screen name.

Thanks for the offer on the formula, but Cash is a problem since im getting married this year.
MILD THUNDER is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 07:32 AM
  #5
Registered
 
toolman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Pennington, NJ/Delaware river/Upper Chesapeake bay
My Boats: 94 Formula 303SR1
Posts: 357
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Its a 241. Theres pics on speedwake. "New Mild Thunder" is the screen name.

Thanks for the offer on the formula, but Cash is a problem since im getting married this year.
You think cash is a problem now, just you wait!
toolman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 08:11 AM
  #6
Registered
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Wilmington,De,USA
My Boats: 1981 Sunkisst Tunnel
Posts: 812
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolman
You think cash is a problem now, just you wait!
Ain't that the truth!
David is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 10:28 AM
  #7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
MILD THUNDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: chicago
My Boats: 38 Fountain
Posts: 10,887
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Please, dont scare me!
MILD THUNDER is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 11:56 AM
  #8
Registered
 
dockrocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Deeee-troit!
Posts: 3,356
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Ain't that the truth!
Amen!
dockrocker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 03:32 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Wardey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Palm Harbor, FL
My Boats: 2005 Extreme 29
Posts: 3,959
Default Re: Anyone want to trade hulls?

Mild - How about a 1989/2003 Baja 250 Sport, 26'9" almost completed with a fresh 509 cu.in. 550 HP motor, new Bravo One Drive,Custom Paint, Custom Fiberglass Race Fairing with new Gaffrig Guages and a Custom Fiberglass Hatch w/ scoop? I'll let it go CHEAP !!!! Dave [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone want to trade hulls?-baja.jpg  
Wardey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ENFORCER24
General Boating Discussion
44
06-14-2007 09:47 PM
Donzilla
Formula
9
08-17-2005 08:42 PM
perfboat
General Q & A
21
12-31-2004 07:07 AM
thedonz
General Boating Discussion
2
11-12-2004 01:24 AM
Marginmn
Outerlimits
27
08-18-2004 04:21 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.