Notices

Need snowmobile parts

Old 01-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Allan4

Default Need snowmobile parts

Does anyone have a line on sled parts? I need some suspension parts for a '05 Skidoo and am trying to shop around. Parts needed asap, perhaps overnighted so I can get them by Wed this week.

Thanks,
Allan

PM me if it is easier, or e-mail at [email protected]

Old 01-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Allan4

Default Re: Need snowmobile parts

LOL....no pics

Old 01-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen30
so how bad you crack it up,,any pics

Yeah let's hear the story...was it alcohol related
Old 01-03-2005, 12:03 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

OSO = OnSnowOnly!!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Allan4

Nah, not alcohol related. Hit a bump going less than 25mph and bent up the right side suspension parts. I am still in shock that it bent like it did, kinda lost some respect for the Skidoo sleds after this. It's not my sled, but I am going to fix it, just the right thing to do.

I am just trying to minimize the cost, that's all.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Allan4

Oh...thanks 583

Old 01-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Registered

www.ronnies.com
They had all the microfiche for most sleds and years, bikes as well. Skidoo *****ed last year and it was down for a while.
http://www.birdssnowsports.com
Has lots of parts and can usually ship asap.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Allan4

I know, it sure seems like something is wrong here, that is what I told the place I rented it from. What makes it worse is that I was directly in the tracks of my buddy who was riding his 1980 Arctic Cat and he hit the same thing I did...no damage at all. I have been going back and forth with the rental joint about all this. I am telling you, I was going about 25 MAX and hit something solid...I think it was a tall edge to a driveway, about 12-14" or so...and I looked down and saw the thing all bent up...shock broken, etc. I could not beleive it. I told them there was something wrong with it to have it bend up so easily ,but they rented me a brand new sled (which I apposed, but they had nothing else). All in all I am going to take responsibility for it and not walk away, but I fell like I am getting the shaft here. I dont think they beleive me, I think they feel I hit something harder or faster, but I didn't.

I have talked to my lawyer and an insurance rep, not much I can really do, so the cheapest thing to do seems to be buy it and fix it myself. All it is bolt on parts, but they want high dollar for the repairs.

Just trying to make this as painless as possible....

Old 01-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Allan4

Thanks Tantrum...

Old 01-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Registered

Always has what I need at 1/2 the price. Al's snowmobile parts, Newport VT 802-487-1000

Quick Reply: Need snowmobile parts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.