Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone live in FT. MYERS BEACH, FL? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93695-anyone-live-ft-myers-beach-fl.html)

Maritime_Eng 01-06-2005 11:52 AM

Re: Anyone live in FT. MYERS BEACH, FL?

1 Attachment(s)
ExpressCat39-

What are the dates for Dean's Run in March? I should be living there by then, but if not I will have to fly down, my boat is all ready there.

Thanks
Don

Maritime_Eng 01-06-2005 11:59 AM

Leopajm-

The second picture you posted looks familar.......Oh, that 's right, it's because I took it. My Dad is still looking at the 36 concept. He wants one but all he has to do is sell his boat first!

LEOPAJM 01-06-2005 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by dgduck13
Leopajm-

The second picture you posted looks familar.......Oh, that 's right, it's becasue I took it. My Dad is still looking at the 36 concept. He wants one but all he has to do is sell his boat first!

Thats right .... thanks .... hope you don't mind .

The Menace 01-06-2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by magnum27
My mother-in-law's fiance' s brother own's a bar in Fort Myers that is on the water called S.O.B's. I have never been there but heard it was a cool place to go. Has anyone been there?

SOB is on the north side of the FMB strip. Not on the water but a fun place.

SOB stands for Smokin Oyster Bar

Maritime_Eng 01-06-2005 12:06 PM

Not a problem...I was just a little confused when I saw the picture.

The Menace 01-06-2005 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sloman
I just got back from FMB for New Years and we had a blast they closed down the streets and it was one big party. A buddy lives down there and we spent three days boating went to cabbage key and tweedy's i think very cool boating seen i thought. theres nothing like boating and seeing some dolphins start jumping and playing next to the boat

Tweenies is the nickname for Tween Waters. It is on Captiva just south of Sout Seas planataion which is closed for repairs from Charlie.

The Menace 01-06-2005 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Good Deal .... do you have the dates for those ???

Dean is still kicking around the idea. The problem is so many places were damaged witht the hurricanes that they have to find places that can accomodate that many boats. If they do have it it still will be the last two weeks in March.

Once I find out for sure I will let you know.

Poker Runs American is the one who organizes the April FMB run. I will have the info on that shortly.

The Menace 01-06-2005 01:08 PM

Copied from the Poker runs Ameica web site. I was wondering what an "advanture" consisted of.

April 22-23, Fort Myers, Florida
- A unique advanture to Useppa Island
- Pub crawl in downtown Fort Myers

beached 01-07-2005 07:54 PM

You won't be disappointed with this boat. It came from Lake of the Ozark's (fresh water).
The boat is in excellent condition with approx. 35 hrs. There is a Myco Aluminum trailer available also. John will sell the boat for $279,000 and the trailer for $10,000. You should call John at 239-466-6117. I will be at the Miami show working for SPORTBOATS MARINE in the Fountain booth. You may want to go to the show then take a ride over to Fort Myers to see the boat.