Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing >

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Notices

I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Old 01-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

hey welcome to FL.. holly hill eh? Lived there for about a month.. thats all I could take.. In Orlando now.. LOVE it here. You need to head on over to lollipops now.. he is another member here.. hehe..

oh and joe, if you are ever in Orlando or Melbourne(Been here a TON lately) look me up...we will have lunch. I have been working doing complete remodel work, but also have a bobcat so if you know anyone who needs anything done, let me know.. I can always use the work.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Daytona and the girls from Lolly Pops, what a combination! That is a great town!
Attached Thumbnails I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing-1.jpg   I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing-2.jpg   I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing-3.jpg  

Old 01-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Blaster

Nice Lolly Pops

Old 01-06-2005, 05:16 AM
Blaster

Oh Yeah gentelmen, i need to be near the water. I mean within 5 miles of water. I go nuts unless I see the water every day. Plus to play on my Yacht.
Blaster

Old 01-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Blaster

In Re: Holy hell. Get off my tip now boys. I bet i tossed 20,000 to move down south. ouch!. If HH is home, it will do just fine for now. Blaster in HH, Fl

Old 01-06-2005, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

The older I get the more I understand why the bluehairs migrate (no offense to you young floridians). If not for my daughter and my business I would be gone as well.12 years as a UPS driver made me hate cold weather. Have friends in Boca and Aventura, I kinda dig Myrtle beach too though!
Old 01-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lauderdale ain't bad either! Just checked the forecast in my old town in MA - 4-8" of snow then sleet today . We've been here 4 months now and love it!
Old 01-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Highland Park
Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Wow! Where in the Chicago area?
I grew up in Elmhurst.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lollipops is right across the street from the hotel I have my guys in.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Blaster

Talking Re: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Thanks for the idea to pop some lollies.

Quick Reply: I moved south and never going back!!!!!!!! Hate snow,fat women,&ice fishing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.