Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Headed to MI, any suggestions or comments? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93891-headed-mi-any-suggestions-comments.html)

articfriends 02-04-2005 04:07 PM

Re: Headed to MI, any suggestions or comments?

Originally Posted by formula1
Is that 84.5 MPH!? Rock n' roll! :evilb:

Yup,thats 84.5 from last fall on saginaw river near bay city. The boat has registered 85.1 before empty but will run 83-84 with fuel and a few passengers :D Hoping for 90 mph next year w/new heads and bigger injectors!Formula,you need to move up hear near bay city so we can have another cool boat on river!

formula1 02-04-2005 07:43 PM

Formula,you need to move up hear near bay city so we can have another cool boat on river!
I'd love to do some Great Lakes boating on all that fresh water and check out a few of the Great Lakes Offshore Racing too!
Yeah, I'm working on coming up, but Damn, the job market is tough up there! :(

Ms PatriYacht 02-04-2005 08:33 PM

Formula you should make the road trip out for the party in South Haven, 3/12 you would have a chance to meet a bunch of us

vtec 02-04-2005 09:16 PM

Yeah, I'm working on coming up, but Damn, the job market is tough up there! :(

According to the Sunday, January 30 2005 Detroit News article titled: Michigan is last in too many of the categories that really count

Michigan is:

Dead last among the 50 states in personal income growth.

Last nationwide in employment growth.

Last in the national index of economic momentum.

No. 1 in unemployment.

....I'd hurry up and move here.

articfriends 02-05-2005 03:39 AM

I lOVE IT IN MICHIGAN!!!

articfriends 02-05-2005 03:40 AM

And when its 0 out i keep telling myself that so i can try to keep believing it!!!! :D :D

formula1 02-05-2005 08:06 AM

According to the Sunday, January 30 2005 Detroit News article titled: Michigan is last in too many of the categories that really count

Michigan is:

Dead last among the 50 states in personal income growth.

Last nationwide in employment growth.

Last in the national index of economic momentum.

No. 1 in unemployment.
Ouch! :eek: Maybe I should just buy a new trailer and visit more frequently instead! :evilb:

formula1 02-05-2005 08:07 AM

Formula you should make the road trip out for the party in South Haven, 3/12 you would have a chance to meet a bunch of us
I actually thought about that! Thanks for the invite! I'll see if I can work it out! :cool:

vtec 02-05-2005 04:03 PM

Ouch! :eek: Maybe I should just buy a new trailer and visit more frequently instead! :evilb:

Bingo