Notices

lildeuce

Old 01-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: lildeuce

Originally Posted by SeaRay Jim
I find it hard to beleive that any legit representitive, owner or managment, would even consider posting on a forum in response to what he did. If they felt it was an issue that affected their business, they would deal with him appropriatly. Unless they had reason to beleive by what he did on a forum put their company at risk, they are staying away, far away from it.
Agreed. There's no way, no how, what this deuche fellow did can be any good for business....Not the kind of PR you want. I'd stay as far away as possible from the subject if my employee pulled a lildeuce...(hey, here's another screen-name turned noun/verb. )

Last edited by Cig Daze; 01-11-2005 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess Allan got a lesson in how small the world is, and how instant Karma is these days.

I loved the part about "I married my competitor's daughter, and he hates it."

Keep dreaming buddy. You would have to bring more to the table than a 30k salary and a double chin. You guys who make up stories tend to live sheltered in their parent's basement, have few friends and no G/F. Probably a recovering bedwetter and mama's boy. Big excitement comes from sneaking peeks at "America's Model Search" while scarfing little debbies stolen from kitchen while elderly mom is in the bathroom. Obviously wishes that he was something other than a used car salesman. Probably has lied to so many folks about owning multiple dealerships that he began to believe his own stories. Probably even lies to his parents (maybe just mom, no dad) about the same crap. "They are gonna make me a partner at work, Mom... can I have some more sloppy joes?"

Kid will be lucky to get a $300 dollar tax refund. And he will spend it on ground effects for his honda civic.... but he will have to get someone to help him do the install, because drilling makes him nervous.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by h2owarrior
Any "Gallant Lady's" involved ?
I doubt Jim and / or family would come here to settle that score, something tells me they would just handle it quietly inside... (I have dealt with them on a business level in the past, they are all some of the nicest people you could meet).

I guess she felt that since it was her computer that was used by this knob, she wanted to be sure her name didn't get tarnished too? Although - if it was me, I would have contacted Steve directly to be sure that nothing had or will happen...
Old 01-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen30
i can't picture short bus boy fitting in w/ the side hat wearing crowd. now the honda guys are gonna be pissed. hyper will he fit in,,can he help sell some rolexs.
Try this: short bus boy (still wearing white shirt with pocket protector) trying to be cool by hanging out with the side hat boyz. He thinks that they are his friends, but they only keep him around to play tricks on him. (Kick me I'm a f*g signs on his back and stuff). He tries and tries to impress them. But they just keep yanking his chain. He keeps coming around, because they are the only friends that he has. They keep him around for entertainment.
Attached Thumbnails lildeuce-ricers_make_baby_jesus_cry.jpg