Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice! >

I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Notices

I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Old 01-15-2005, 08:06 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Originally Posted by hugetime1
yep, its me riding like a woooose
Here's the landwalrus warming up for his ride...

http://www.stupidcollege.com/subAnim...ahi_Mayaho.swf
Old 01-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn that was funny. Is that truely the Famous Landwalrus chair dance?
Old 01-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Registered

Careful huge....you have an exposed nerve. You know how that can get on a forum.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered

first off, shane said he was going to do this because I wanted to leave a day early to take care of some business, and my buddy was being a *****. I am not the slow one and I don't need breaks at allI will ride like the wind all day and am capable of 400 miles in a day, but I also like to have fun to, I am not just there to ride. shane should atleast tell you that there is nothing slow about the way I ride. any of you talking smack I challange you to keep up with me for a day!
TOUCHY TOUCHY!
Old 01-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Registered

yep, its me riding like a woooose
1. There is not a sled around that has enough engine to get you off the ground like that!
2. If and when that thing came back to earth there would be nothing other than a PANCAKE of a sled left!
Old 01-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to respond to Shane Maheiu earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. He holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction. Who could have guessed that he would revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook? To put it another way, what does he hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of grumpy liars and cheats? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that he maintains that either he can override nature or that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. Shane denies any other possibility. I can't possibly believe his claim that he should commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- because "it's the right thing to do". If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet, because Shane teaches workshops on antipluralism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

When all is said and done, we should not concern ourselves with his putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and the fact that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to solve the problems that are important to most people. If I may be so bold, Shane frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what Shane is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims. He treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indeed expresses how he would have us believe that laws are meant to be broken. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Even Shane must concede that his rejoinders are negativism reincarnate, yet he must have known that his crusades would cause high levels of outrage and would generate many letters in response (like this one). This sort of vertiginous paradox is well known to most harebrained, unctuous spongers. While I claim that he has every right to his unprincipled opinions, his reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only xenophobic answers, semi-intelligible resolutions to conflicts.

No one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's a deplorable beast. Those of you who thought that Shane was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise, because Shane recently announced his plans to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. He has two imperatives. The first is to grant intemperate despots the keys to the kingdom. The second imperative is to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. Because as witnesses to mankind's inner dissatisfaction, we must put to rest self-satisfied and pesky apologues such as Shane's, it therefore stands to reason that there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books, and there are those who dispense justice. Shane fits neatly into the former category, of course.

I do not wish to evaluate neopaganism here, though I maintain that Shane takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. If the left of the current political spectrum is pertinacious extremism, and the right is primitive, amateurish parasitism, then Shane's politics are undeniably going to be a form of testy, overweening revisionism. Perennial crybabies like him wouldn't fare well without a legal skirt to hide under. But there is a further-reaching implication: Shane can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But he can't fool all of the people all of the time. Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which officious, dissolute lackwits are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of Shane's repugnant morals: pauperism. Would we, as thinking people, believe New Age misogynists who tried to tell us we're all disorganized? I say "no."

Shane maintains that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. Even if this were so, Shane would still be blinkered. But Shane recently stated that the sky is falling. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he says he's going to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation one of these days. Good old Shane. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how contemptible they sound. Did he get dropped on his head when he was young, or did Shane take massive doses of drugs to believe that honor counts for nothing? That is, to what depths of depravity does he need to descend before the rest of us realize we must expose his apothegms for what they really are? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that history teaches us that to ignore or dismiss people like Shane simply as heinous wisenheimers can have devastating consequences. But upon further investigation, one will find that my general thesis is that he is an inspiration to pushy bureaucrats everywhere. They panegyrize Shane's crusade to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens and, more importantly, they don't realize that several things Shane has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: He has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to nourish devious ideologies. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that his claim that narcissism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Shane's vituperations are filled with a number of very clear-cut and blatant lies -- lies of both omission and commission. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion.

It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Shane-induced disaster.

He is profligate, petulant, petty, contumelious, bad-tempered, and superficial. Need I go on? I indubitably hate having to keep reminding everybody of this, but he maintains that everything he says is entirely and thoroughly true. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that we mustn't let him develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his opponents. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. At no time in the past did the worst types of clueless firebrands I've ever seen shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. No one can claim to know the specific source of Shane's ebullitions, but Shane believes that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one.

It takes more than a mass of slatternly bimbos to improve the lot of humankind. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to keep our courage up. Shane has been deluding people into believing that he can walk on water. Don't let him delude you, too. I assume that he is unaware of his obligation not to require schoolchildren to be taught that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, as this unawareness would be consistent with his prior displays of ignorance. It may be soothing and pleasant for him to think that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information, but he just reported that sin is good for the soul. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Shane's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Shane ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: Shane combines greed and blood lust into a single persona.

Fact: Shane has overstated his case against me by alluding to an illusory past.

Fact: If Shane is allowed to impinge upon our daily lives, the implications can be widespread.

In addition, isolationism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that I correctly predicted that Shane would empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively -- or so soon.

Like I said, plagiarism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's Shane's favorite; it makes it easy for him to poke someone's eyes out. Because of Shane's eagerness to participate in riots, even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Shane's capricious expositions disgust me." If you think about it, you'll see his point.

I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to knock some sense into him. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Shane is a loose cannon. That's clear. But there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of what I call self-absorbed mendicants, but the hope that makes you eager to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by him. Is his head really buried too deep in the sand to know that I wouldn't waste my time trying to analyze his memoirs in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion if his "compromises" weren't parroted by so many feral con artists? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Shane lives and breathes oligarchism -- and Shane knows it. Now that this letter is over, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Shane Maheiu's shell games, when taken as a whole, are doctrinaire
I wanted to respond to Shane Maheiu earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. He holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction. Who could have guessed that he would revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook? To put it another way, what does he hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of grumpy liars and cheats? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that he maintains that either he can override nature or that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. Shane denies any other possibility. I can't possibly believe his claim that he should commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- because "it's the right thing to do". If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet, because Shane teaches workshops on antipluralism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.

When all is said and done, we should not concern ourselves with his putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and the fact that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to solve the problems that are important to most people. If I may be so bold, Shane frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what Shane is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims. He treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indeed expresses how he would have us believe that laws are meant to be broken. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Even Shane must concede that his rejoinders are negativism reincarnate, yet he must have known that his crusades would cause high levels of outrage and would generate many letters in response (like this one). This sort of vertiginous paradox is well known to most harebrained, unctuous spongers. While I claim that he has every right to his unprincipled opinions, his reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only xenophobic answers, semi-intelligible resolutions to conflicts.

No one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's a deplorable beast. Those of you who thought that Shane was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise, because Shane recently announced his plans to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. He has two imperatives. The first is to grant intemperate despots the keys to the kingdom. The second imperative is to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. Because as witnesses to mankind's inner dissatisfaction, we must put to rest self-satisfied and pesky apologues such as Shane's, it therefore stands to reason that there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books, and there are those who dispense justice. Shane fits neatly into the former category, of course.

I do not wish to evaluate neopaganism here, though I maintain that Shane takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. If the left of the current political spectrum is pertinacious extremism, and the right is primitive, amateurish parasitism, then Shane's politics are undeniably going to be a form of testy, overweening revisionism. Perennial crybabies like him wouldn't fare well without a legal skirt to hide under. But there is a further-reaching implication: Shane can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But he can't fool all of the people all of the time. Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which officious, dissolute lackwits are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of Shane's repugnant morals: pauperism. Would we, as thinking people, believe New Age misogynists who tried to tell us we're all disorganized? I say "no."

Shane maintains that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. Even if this were so, Shane would still be blinkered. But Shane recently stated that the sky is falling. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he says he's going to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation one of these days. Good old Shane. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how contemptible they sound. Did he get dropped on his head when he was young, or did Shane take massive doses of drugs to believe that honor counts for nothing? That is, to what depths of depravity does he need to descend before the rest of us realize we must expose his apothegms for what they really are? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that history teaches us that to ignore or dismiss people like Shane simply as heinous wisenheimers can have devastating consequences. But upon further investigation, one will find that my general thesis is that he is an inspiration to pushy bureaucrats everywhere. They panegyrize Shane's crusade to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens and, more importantly, they don't realize that several things Shane has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: He has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to nourish devious ideologies. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that his claim that narcissism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Shane's vituperations are filled with a number of very clear-cut and blatant lies -- lies of both omission and commission. History offers innumerable examples for the truth of this assertion.

It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Shane-induced disaster.

He is profligate, petulant, petty, contumelious, bad-tempered, and superficial. Need I go on? I indubitably hate having to keep reminding everybody of this, but he maintains that everything he says is entirely and thoroughly true. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that we mustn't let him develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his opponents. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. At no time in the past did the worst types of clueless firebrands I've ever seen shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. No one can claim to know the specific source of Shane's ebullitions, but Shane believes that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. Sorry, but I have to call foul on that one.

It takes more than a mass of slatternly bimbos to improve the lot of humankind. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to keep our courage up. Shane has been deluding people into believing that he can walk on water. Don't let him delude you, too. I assume that he is unaware of his obligation not to require schoolchildren to be taught that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, as this unawareness would be consistent with his prior displays of ignorance. It may be soothing and pleasant for him to think that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information, but he just reported that sin is good for the soul. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Shane's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Shane ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: Shane combines greed and blood lust into a single persona.

Fact: Shane has overstated his case against me by alluding to an illusory past.

Fact: If Shane is allowed to impinge upon our daily lives, the implications can be widespread.

In addition, isolationism advances his long-term goal of plutocratic global dictatorship. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that I correctly predicted that Shane would empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively -- or so soon.

Like I said, plagiarism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's Shane's favorite; it makes it easy for him to poke someone's eyes out. Because of Shane's eagerness to participate in riots, even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that when I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Shane's capricious expositions disgust me." If you think about it, you'll see his point.

I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to knock some sense into him. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Shane is a loose cannon. That's clear. But there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of what I call self-absorbed mendicants, but the hope that makes you eager to allay the concerns of the many people who have been harmed by him. Is his head really buried too deep in the sand to know that I wouldn't waste my time trying to analyze his memoirs in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion if his "compromises" weren't parroted by so many feral con artists? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. Shane lives and breathes oligarchism -- and Shane knows it. Now that this letter is over, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Shane Maheiu's shell games, when taken as a whole, are doctrinaireI wanted to respond to Shane Maheiu earlier, but I was so busy, I simply did not have the time. Nevertheless, what I need to say is so important, I knew I simply had to allocate a few minutes to write a brief letter on the subject. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. He holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction. Who could have guessed that he would revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook? To put it another way, what does he hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of grumpy liars and cheats? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that he maintains that either he can override nature or that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. Shane denies any other possibility. I can't possibly believe his claim that he should commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- because "it's the right thing to do". If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet, because Shane teaches workshops on antipluralism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

I,I,....what he said. " you see the industrial revolution was just like the "puppy" ........" "At no point in your answer did you mention one relevant detail pertaining to the question"
Old 01-16-2005, 07:19 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
"At no point in your answer did you mention one relevant detail pertaining to the question"
He's charming like that.
Old 01-16-2005, 08:09 AM
Registered

Shall I stir some more??? There are so many things to say, but somehow I think these things coming from a girl would not be received well.

I'll go the PC route.

There are many different kinds of riders out there. There are riders who are only there to ride, and there are people that enjoy riding, but also feel it is equally important to simply hang at the bar for an extended period of time and tell stories.

Both are applaudable. They're out there doing what they like to do and not sitting on the couch. The problem enters when the two meet and try to ride together for a day.

I have found that it's best to "try people out" to determine which style they are. If we are compatible in styles, I ride with them. If not, I meet them later and enjoy a few drinks with them.

There is no right or wrong...as long as you don't try to make somebody be something they aren't.

There...how's that for PC?
Old 01-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bonnie this is were you are wrong, there is only one way to ride and that is with the hammer down. just like boating,

Quick Reply: I have a LANDWALRUS problem and I am looking for advice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.