Go- fast dealers in Georgia >

Go- fast dealers in Georgia

Notices

Go- fast dealers in Georgia

Old 01-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Go- fast dealers in Georgia

We were just in Savannah and there wasn't much of anything around in immediate vacinity. My girlfriends family lives on Tibee Island(sp?) and other than a few small marinas, I didn't see anything. Head down to Florida and the sky is the limit! Just hit the Miami boat show and they'll have everything!!! Easier and cheaper to get it all done in one shot! Good Luck! The other option is to list what features you are looking for on a boat, create a post here and I'm sure everyone will be more than happy to make recommendations. Be as specific as possible, otherwise the list will be crazy!!!
Old 01-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.rpmofga.com/directions.html

There's a few go fast boats on their site, but not sure if all boats are physically on site.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by East Coast B
My girlfriends family lives on Tibee Island(sp?)

Tybee Island...

we go there all the time, had once looked at houses there, but missed out. now prices have sky rocketed. too bad. when we first started going, it was like an island version of that TV show Northern exposure. same people... Where does your gf's family live on the island?

oh and as for the boat... older mid to early 90's top gun or similar sized boat. need some creature comforts. Mom isn't to big on the hi speed, beat the hell out of yourself style of boating dad and I are interested in.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Registered

Hey, i live in savannah and your outta luck for a dealership here that does anything performance. there are a few of us here with powerboats but would like to add another to the list! i live on wilmington isl and boat out of hogans marina there. they are a good group to deal with. let me know if i can help any. Russ Floyd 912-313-8686 cell
Old 01-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Registered

They live just off the road to the right in a development just before getting to the island. There was recently two older top guns for sale here at OSO that looked like great deals with what looked like all the good stuff in the cabins. Check if you haven't already looked.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Registered

Ok i think i know where they live now. been back there before. theres a restaurant back there. cant think of what its called...
Old 01-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Registered

Russ is "THE MAN" when it comes to boating in Savannah. He puts on one helluva 4th of July poker run.

As far as HP dealers, you probably have to go to Jacksonville before you really find anything. Kevin would be the guy to find down there, he used to be at Port Jax SeaRay that sold Fountains and stored alot more diffrent hot rods. There's a really good upholstery guy there and I think they are moving into paint also. And you are only 4 hours from CHIEF ENGINES when in Jax.

I know the times that I have been in Savannah, I have had a great time as a result of Russ showing the way around.

The only HP dealers that I know of in the Atlanta area are a Fountain dealer off of Brown's Bridge Road near Gainesville and a Baja dealer over by Lake Allatoona.

If ya'll move there, ya'll will have to come up to Lanier one weekend in the summer.

Robert
Old 01-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tonto
The only HP dealers that I know of in the Atlanta area are a Fountain dealer off of Brown's Bridge Road near Gainesville and a Baja dealer over by Lake Allatoona.

works for me! we will be driving down and will come through Atlanta.
Old 01-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Registered

I think the Baja dealer is Park Marine, I'm not sure where they are located.

The Fountain dealer is Fountain Power Boats of Ga. (I think), and they are located on Hwy 369 just east of Hwy 306 (about an hour from I-75 and Hwy 20, exit 290 on I-75)

When are ya'll driving down?

Robert
Old 01-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Registered

we should be there wensday/thursday if all goes well

Quick Reply: Go- fast dealers in Georgia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.