Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who builds reliable efi motors (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94794-who-builds-reliable-efi-motors.html)

JCPERF 01-22-2005 02:20 PM

Re: who builds reliable efi motors

1 Attachment(s)
Warlocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

warlocking 01-22-2005 02:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I've Got Ya :d :d

open87 01-22-2005 02:28 PM

wtf ?? this place turning into the f'n nature show :D

JCPERF 01-22-2005 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by open72
wtf ?? this place turning into the f'n nature show :D

Inside joke with warlock*** :D

kidrock 01-22-2005 03:07 PM

pork, forget about it,, not everyone here wnts to start a popcorn fight just go with whom u feel confident with best of luck

amarket1 01-24-2005 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
amarket1 lets see, that must stand for Aftermarket Marine, I believe Buddy owns that shop. Didn't you guys just move around the corner from Precision Marine. Yes, I have met Mark Boos to anwser your Q. If you look at my post it states What I Heard. And those parts are at least 1 year old now. Eric's boats no where near reddy anyways. I know the manifold is not new, so whats the big difference, other than Eric called you up to try and get my goat. It is my business when people visiously try to make an ass out of me for their own self satisfaction. Facts are facts, to much B.S. when TMP name is ever mentioned. It amazes me that you who works for a supplier would even come on the board when it has nothing to do with you, Im sure TMP will see this post. Also I don't take advise from someone who sits behind a screen telling me to stick with building houses, not engines, you don't even know who I am, or all the different business Im involved with. That would be like me telling you to stick with working for Aftermarket Marine selling replacement parts and than thinking you are some backyard mechanic or machinist who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Let me educate you, a Whipple is not a Throttle body nor a Multiport, its something inbetween. My motor, which is naturally asperated is Multiport.

Sorry it took me so long to reply as I was out on the boat that I built in my backyard with some spare parts this weekend.Yes I do run Aftermarket Marine and yes I did purchase a building near Precision Marine.Good work on that research.As far as Eric calling me up so I can post something to get your goat that is silly.As fas a Eric's parts are concerned they are not used.Why is using used parts so bad?Correct me if I'am wrong but didn't your # 5's come off a 32' Cougar cat? I would hope that TMP would read this thread as they are involved in it.Now was that some kind of threat that if TMP reads this that they will stop purchasing parts from me simpley because I had a few words with you?You must be one great customer.Not that it is any of your business I sell parts for your run of the mill sport/fishing boats not those 1000+hp boats that TMP builds/sells.They know that I have the best prices on regular repair parts.And as you said in your post you have no idea who I'am or what I know.You question my knowledge well I question yours.Did you see that intake that Eric is holding?Any blind man could see that it does not fit a Chevy.If you must know it is mine and it goes on my 638cid BBF with Bob Glidden D-460 heads,Jesel valve train,Steffs dry sump,Danny Bee belt drive,Groden Al rods,JE Pistons and Cam Motion Cam.Just to name a few things.If you need more info about me I have worked on everything from a Top Alchol funny car to a outlaw pro mod. I have traveled to Phoenix,Pa,Mi,Md and Oh for races.I have seen more money than you can believe won and lost on races at outlaw tracks all over the south.So I'am not just some kid sitting behind a keyboard telling you what the diffrence between new and used parts is I'am telling you because I know.

As far as Worlocking is concerned is that the best you can do.I run spell check before I post so if it is still mispelled nothing more I can say about that.

ONESICKGLADIATOR 01-24-2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Rick....those are some pretty motors!! Would love to have a pair of those under my hatch.

Don't see a lot of tunnel rams on boat engines. Why is that?

Hey Troutly
Thanks for the complement

I guess because they are hard to get carbs set up to work together at an idle
ZUL is the best for when it comes to set up carb. They work great in my boat

Rick OSG

Jassman 01-24-2005 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by amarket1
Sorry it took me so long to reply as I was out on the boat that I built in my backyard with some spare parts this weekend.Yes I do run Aftermarket Marine and yes I did purchase a building near Precision Marine.Good work on that research.As far as Eric calling me up so I can post something to get your goat that is silly.As fas a Eric's parts are concerned they are not used.Why is using used parts so bad?Correct me if I'am wrong but didn't your # 5's come off a 32' Cougar cat? I would hope that TMP would read this thread as they are involved in it.Now was that some kind of threat that if TMP reads this that they will stop purchasing parts from me simpley because I had a few words with you?You must be one great customer.Not that it is any of your business I sell parts for your run of the mill sport/fishing boats not those 1000+hp boats that TMP builds/sells.They know that I have the best prices on regular repair parts.And as you said in your post you have no idea who I'am or what I know.You question my knowledge well I question yours.Did you see that intake that Eric is holding?Any blind man could see that it does not fit a Chevy.If you must know it is mine and it goes on my 638cid BBF with Bob Glidden D-460 heads,Jesel valv train,Steffs dry sump,Danny Bee belt drive,Groden Al rods,JE Pistons and Cam Moation Cam.Just to name a few things.If you need more info about me I have worked on everything from a Top Alchol funny car to a outlaw pro mod. I have traveled to Phoenix,Pa,Mi,Md and Oh for races.I have seen more money than you can believe won and lost on races at outlaw tracks all over the south.So I'am not just some kid sitting behind a keyboard telling you what the diffrence between new and used parts is I'am telling you because I know.

As far as Worlocking is concerned is that the best you can do.I run spell check before I post so if it is still mispelled nothing more I can say about that.

Hey Billy quite being so silly, you and OPEN 72 are friends, so you can quit the B.S. now. You need to reread my post, IT SAYS what I heard, they were used. AGAIN, reread my posts, I never asked what your credentials were, I could care less, bragging wont get you anywhere on this board, other than self satisfaction, you're following in Opens footsteps. This thread isnt about you are I, it is about a Question who builds EFI's, and there are alot of good engine builders out there. You have no pertainant information to give to this thread, other than being argumentive, in something that has nothing to do with you. Open has 11 counted and copied accounts on this board of slandering TMP, building quite a case for himself, as well as a few other instances that I feel need not mentionin at this time. And this is a guy that stopped in the shop to get a price for a motor, makes you wonder what would have happened if TMP would have built it with his parts. Lifes too short guys, I moving on.

amarket1 01-24-2005 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman
Hey Billy quite being so silly, you and OPEN 72 are friends, so you can quit the B.S. now. You need to reread my post, IT SAYS what I heard, they were used. AGAIN, reread my posts, I never asked what your credentials were, I could care less, bragging wont get you anywhere on this board, other than self satisfaction, you're following in Opens footsteps. This thread isnt about you are I, it is about a Question who builds EFI's, and there are alot of good engine builders out there. You have no pertainant information to give to this thread, other than being argumentive, in something that has nothing to do with you. Open has 11 counted and copied accounts on this board of slandering TMP, building quite a case for himself, as well as a few other instances that I feel need not mentionin at this time. And this is a guy that stopped in the shop to get a price for a motor, makes you wonder what would have happened if TMP would have built it with his parts. Lifes too short guys, I moving on.

Who in the hell is Billy?My name is Sean.Yes Eric and I are Friends.Let me put it to you this way if he has a problem with TMP then that is none of your or my business.I came on here a said what I had to say simply because I knew what the truth was.I did re-read your post and you say that you heard that his parts were used.Before you were certain that that were used.No I'am not following in Eric's footsteps.You may follow-- but I do not.You are the one being argumentative not me.All I did was state the facts and all you did was speculate.

open87 01-24-2005 04:39 PM

:eek: :argue: :eek:

can you say CRAWFISH :D:D