who builds reliable efi motors

Notices

who builds reliable efi motors

Old 01-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Re: who builds reliable efi motors

ok sean h hows this,

it's true , the tmp/extreme motorsports 36 will be the worlds fastest nortech canopied boat. with thousands of hours of research and development ,along with NASA engineers ,tmp has developed a hydraulic lifter that will not fail. NASA has found metals deep in the canyons of mars that was up to tmp's standards. now under lock and key in the little sleepy town of slidell, the development continues. this new lifter is not available to any other engine builder.tmp's steven emmons, head of research and development late last year on OSO claimed they could destroy BACARDI SILVER RACE BOAT with a 36 pleasure cat running tmp 1200's, WOW!!

recently , tmp revealed to the world on OSO that they will unveil the new tmp1600's. that's right folks! 1600 hp on 91 octane pump gas! when asked how this could be true tmp 's steve emmons said our package has tons of r +d. we accomplish this also by carefull assembly in our hospital grade facilty.. the motors run 10 lbs of boost with a secret conservitive compression.

mercruiser will be annoucing layoffs in the very near future" we just can't compete" another engine builder said that tmp is taking over , i don't know what's in those lime motors ,it has to be extra terrestrial ,it can't be from this planet. steven emmons has also said on OSO that with just oil changes that these motors will last for over 100 hours at 6500 rpm! wow!!there is no other builder that can do this , they have outdone the competition , they have outdone themselves.

now that's reliable.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:53 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice....

i don't have a dog in this race, so i am here for entertainment... and that it is.

i agree open, some of the posts and claims do get wild on here, but that being said, i haven't heard anybody coming out and saying their motors blew up either...
Old 01-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Registered

cause you don't hear about it. btw , i do not own or work at precision. they are just building my engine.

good luck pork chop. hope you get your engines. i would try to get some new long blocks and find some used hp 500 intakes. you should be able to do that for under 30 g's.

some people are just a holes. i'm one in my own special way (and you can quote me on that). good luck
Old 01-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by open72

some people are just a holes. i'm one in my own special way (and you can quote me on that). good luck
Those were the first words out of your mouth, the first time I met you
and my next motors will have that Nasa/TMP lifters that don't fail. Seriously, my first pair of motors from them have 380 plus hours with out a failure, thats why I had them build me 750's for the Nortech. They have a good track record with me, and I think you have found that out with their customers. They will be doing my next motors as well. Jeff
Old 01-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Registered

i shoulda kissed you first
Old 01-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Open,

Great manipulation of all my posts. If you ever get that boat running, you might get a chance to see the things we're talking about. We've posted dyno sheets. Customers have posted testimonials. You can call Dustin Whipple, and he'll vouche for the #'s and success of our program. Or, you could just talk to him at our booth in Miami. Your disbelief is flattering.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

i don't want to hurt your last little feeling, you love tossing names , you act like your some big shot. anyone can bring a motor to miami , toss on a dyno there if you want a show, then you can prove to the whole hp boating world that you are god ,there is no better.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by open72
i don't want to hurt your last little feeling, you love tossing names , you act like your some big shot. anyone can bring a motor to miami , toss on a dyno there if you want a show, then you can prove to the whole hp boating world that you are god ,there is no better.
Wow theres some S H I T here tonight.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

alright guys.. I dont think beating a dead horse is going to change anything.. let it go..

And as for a recomendation to the original question Innovation marine in Sarasota does a most excellent job at 600EFI motors. I have fun a 33 scarab AVS with twin volvo(innovation) 600's with absolutly no issues. They are a great bunch of guys that pull no punches. They are also the marinizer for GM's marine program and have rather large navy conracts also..
Old 01-20-2005, 08:35 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Wow theres some S H I T here tonight.

oh yeah, well..... zul's ain't chit.... just a painted up volvo motor...

Quick Reply: who builds reliable efi motors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.