Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who builds reliable efi motors (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94794-who-builds-reliable-efi-motors.html)

open87 01-20-2005 08:49 PM

Re: who builds reliable efi motors

Originally Posted by Sean H
oh yeah, well..... zul's ain't chit.... just a painted up volvo motor... :D :drink: :eek: :evilb:

flmao!!! :D :D

ONESICKGLADIATOR 01-20-2005 08:53 PM

oh yeah, well..... zul's ain't chit.... just a painted up volvo motor... :D :drink: :eek: :evilb:

Hey sean

Zul uses volvo motors :D :D

Jc uses ford motors :evilb: :evilb:

Rick OSG

Sean H 01-20-2005 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Hey sean

Zul uses volvo motors :D :D

Jc uses ford motors :evilb: :evilb:

Rick OSG

i knew it was something like that.... i couldn't remember if they were fords or dodges... :eek:

ONESICKGLADIATOR 01-20-2005 08:56 PM

i knew it was something like that.... i couldn't remember if they were fords or dodges... :eek:

Old JC is a big ford men :D

Rick OSG

FunHome 01-20-2005 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by totalmp
Here's a pick of the girls driving the 36' Cat w/ a pair of our 1400 EFI engines. They can dock it and take it on and off the trailer too.

Sorry a little Off Topic here......
But that picture of Brittany Spears driving the Cat, Wasn't that from a Video that they shot for a up coming TV Show???? What channel is it going to be on and when??

JCPERF 01-20-2005 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Old JC is a big ford men :D

Rick OSG

Love them Fords.For boat anchors :evilb: :evilb:

addiction 01-20-2005 09:06 PM

Call Randy at COBRA. 6 month unconditional warranty!

Sean H 01-20-2005 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by FunHome
Sorry a little Off Topic here......
But that picture of Brittany Spears driving the Cat, Wasn't that from a Video that they shot for a up coming TV Show???? What channel is it going to be on and when??

wrong brittany, looks like her, but i think that is totals g/f .....

vette131 01-20-2005 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by open72
cause you don't hear about it. btw , i do not own or work at precision. they are just building my engine.

good luck pork chop. hope you get your engines. i would try to get some new long blocks and find some used hp 500 intakes. you should be able to do that for under 30 g's.

some people are just a holes. i'm one in my own special way (and you can quote me on that). good luck :cool:

open what's the hold up with your motor???? is it finished yet??? seems like long time to put a motor together. hope to see you at the tickfaw 200

Steve_H 01-20-2005 10:00 PM

Apaches are the best offshore boats ever built!!!!!!! nothing else compares , not even a Spectre

:evilb: