Like Tree0Likes

Hit 1000

Reply
Old 01-21-2005, 09:34 AM
  #21
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Hit 1000

At least the boats arent air brushed I like lookin at big Cigs too!
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 09:41 AM
  #22
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Pantera1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Winnipesaukee
My Boats: NorTech
Posts: 3,457
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
At least the boats arent air brushed I like lookin at big Cigs too!
Eventualy ill stop lookin and pull the trigger ..Every zero degree day I spend here is one more day closer to selling my house and heading for the keys ..gun in tow
Pantera1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:06 AM
  #23
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1
Eventualy ill stop lookin and pull the trigger ..Every zero degree day I spend here is one more day closer to selling my house and heading for the keys ..gun in tow

Im havin the same thoughts, only the gun is already there! My problem is once a week, someone says "You cant leave, your needed here"
While its nice to be needed .... Id rather be wanted
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:10 AM
  #24
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Pantera1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Winnipesaukee
My Boats: NorTech
Posts: 3,457
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im havin the same thoughts, only the gun is already there! My problem is once a week, someone says "You cant leave, your needed here"
While its nice to be needed .... Id rather be wanted
Ive got a few customers that will be "$hit out of luck" ..I like the warm weather a little too much to stay a yankee for the rest of my life
Sign for boat was puttin up links to abaco etc ..over on your site That place looks like it would fit the bill .
Pantera1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:19 AM
  #25
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1
Ive got a few customers that will be "$hit out of luck" ..I like the warm weather a little too much to stay a yankee for the rest of my life
Sign for boat was puttin up links to abaco etc ..over on your site That place looks like it would fit the bill .

Yup - I went back thru last years Key West pics and ordered 2 new bikinis ...

I loved Fat Tuesdays where I can get 190 Octanes all day long
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:32 AM
  #26
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Pantera1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Winnipesaukee
My Boats: NorTech
Posts: 3,457
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Yup - I went back thru last years Key West pics and ordered 2 new bikinis ...

I loved Fat Tuesdays where I can get 190 Octanes all day long
Im jealous ive yet to make the key west races ..this damn workin for a livin has to stop !
Thumbs up on the bikinis send me some pics so I can make sure you got the right color
Pantera1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 11:03 AM
  #27
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1
Thumbs up on the bikinis send me some pics so I can make sure you got the right color

Sorry - no can do - no membership so I cant post pics!
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 11:06 AM
  #28
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Pantera1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Winnipesaukee
My Boats: NorTech
Posts: 3,457
Default Re: Hit 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Sorry - no can do - no membership so I cant post pics!
Pantera1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 11:15 AM
  #29
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Hit 1000








Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
SOX
General Boating Discussion
13
07-25-2006 05:33 PM
OldSchool
General Boating Discussion
5
09-12-2003 10:53 AM
HyperBaja
General Boating Discussion
5
12-31-2002 07:39 AM
Uncle Toys
General Boating Discussion
15
10-25-2002 02:38 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.