Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto >

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boonville1963
man unbelievable when all you have to do is type in something on a computer it sure is easy to say things about a guy. how do you explain that strut, I don't remember meeting you or talking to you there, I just remember having a good time, drinking, talking and contributing to the charity.met alot of very nice people there. you sure you were'nt maybe just a little jealous. why else would you post something like that
You are an F'ing TOOL!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

man unbelievable when all you have to do is type in something on a computer it sure is easy to say things about a guy. how do you explain that strut, I don't remember meeting you or talking to you there, I just remember having a good time, drinking, talking and contributing to the charity.met alot of very nice people there. you sure you were'nt maybe just a little jealous. why else would you post something like that

now ya messed with the wrong group of guys...the Cult's gonna get you....man, you got friends every where Jimmy Boy.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o boy at cult another one of your jokes, another guy who has never met me but one of your b_tt boys. you must be calling your friends to post here, that is sad
Old 03-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

o boy at cult another one of your jokes, another guy who has never met me but one of your b_tt boys. you must be calling your friends to post here, that is sad
You are an F'ing TOOL!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Banned

are these the only words you know, geez
Old 03-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just for your info, I was asked by several members including the owner to bring a powerboat club to loto, everyone said it was a great idea, Robbie, Jeff and I have spoke, met and will get a better response at the mwbp spring party, Trent, f1-00 thanks for admitting you brought a boat to me, you just incriminated yourself. I know a couple people who might be interested in this info, Sgt. Lingaurd. you are the one who said the boat was set up on the edge to get more speed and Sal and you said the boat needed shot lead bags under the seats, not exactly a engineered fix, Trent you delivered a boat to us and said it was stolen, can you say insurance fraud, believe you guys might be in a little trouble. Trent might want to restate that Friday, november 2004 Key West poker run, demo ride you were'nt even there, was only Sal.
Yes I brought a boat to Chattanooga to a driver of yours on the directive of Sal Gentile, Owner of said boat and Owner of my race team and Owner of Venom. I never said the boat was stolen, (it got labeled as stolen when you moved it across state lines into Illinois after several demands to return it). just that it is in or maybe should I say you are in litigation over it as a friendly reminder for everyone to avoid doing business with you concerning that boat.

I will also restate I was in Key West 2004 all week long, umm where do you think the pictures are taken that I posted on the first page of this post. I do specifically remember that the Fire and Ice could not make it down due to an illness in the family(the gentleman that was brokering the boat at the time) and the race boat which arrived at 11pm Tues night with Sal and his friend was not fully rigged so I know that didnt go in the water. So in conclusion the only Venom there was a race boat that was not ready for the water. I ask again, since I was there, how did you get a ride in a Venom, you wouldnt answer the phone calls from Ken or Sal to even set up a time for you to look at the race boat.

Oh I have a Fountain now and I use lead to set it up pending the conditions are you going to tell Reggie that he builds a piece of crap, I didnt think so, its the fastest F1 ever in the world and the best handling. I explained to you how I set up a race boat, I am so sorry that you are so ignorant to know the difference. Please have your buddy Sgt call me, I would love to get him in touch with Sal and protect a good hearted person from getting snookered from an a****** like you
Old 03-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Banned

I never moved the boat anywhere, It sat at loto for almost 2 years ar blue moon waiting for Sal to pick up, he never did, I put boat in heated indoor storage finally because Sal refused to pick it up. why would you not come pick up a boat then report it stolen, never said we tested fire/ice boat , said venom, and both you and Sal denied delivering the boat to us, we did'nt ask for it Sal sent it . It was a mess dirty, mold/mildew, stunk, no props, doors falling off, nice demo boat, yes you will be recieving a call, and there is a 20k lien on that boat, it will never sell.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Good grief!!!

Double click on the truck below!!!
Attached Thumbnails Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto-loadoshit.gif  
Old 03-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Good grief!!!

Double click on the truck below!!!

LMAO...where in the heck do you get this stuff.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Banned

where the heck did you get your s__t for brains

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.