Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Notices

Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Old 03-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
gramp and buddy00?
No. I had a gun taken from my house and it wasn't Jim.

Not a real common gun like a Dessert Eagle. It was a Italian made Berreta target pistol.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stecz said that is a nice gun and he bought it off craiglist
Old 03-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Does it still have finger prints on it?? I'll pay top dollar.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
stecz said that is a nice gun and he bought it off craiglist
From Jesse James?
Old 03-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Banned

No, there is no dock there, a dock would'nt last a month being at the 17mm on the point of the main channel, I told masher I had a dock 14x40 at the ledges right next to the shootout, he can confirm this, the one Steve ended up using and somehow getting sbrt stickers all over his cigarette, I have tv, thats it other items were not there, thanks to all for the humor, but stealing a firearm is a very serious offense, since it is registered to the owner,
Old 03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by boonville1963
I never moved the boat anywhere, It sat at loto for almost 2 years ar blue moon waiting for Sal to pick up, he never did, I put boat in heated indoor storage finally because Sal refused to pick it up. why would you not come pick up a boat then report it stolen, never said we tested fire/ice boat , said venom, and both you and Sal denied delivering the boat to us, we did'nt ask for it Sal sent it . It was a mess dirty, mold/mildew, stunk, no props, doors falling off, nice demo boat, yes you will be recieving a call, and there is a 20k lien on that boat, it will never sell.

My opinion is that for years you have scammed people and now it is catching up with you, and it will stop from this point forward. I had a few things checked out..Your Nortech Billboard that you said was there..IS NOT..Your dealership in Granger IL..Is not affiliated with you..

My Opinion is you are or was in some type litigation/investigation with the Venom boat deal, stole the motor out of it, and then lied on this board stating you had no involvement with this. You emailed me stating that I got you kicked off again, and had 11 orders for Lifelines..Not True. Did not get you kicked off and Kent never had any phone conversations with you and the 11 orders you claimed from your email to me along with the collected money would have been fraud.. again..The scams you have had with the guys who have rented your place as well as a condo..both scams are all too familiar..both had claims of stuff missing and both had to pay for items that they claim were false and missing..Every boat deal you have done has been a disaster, funds short, checks bounced, Venom claiming had to wait for funds to be good for 3 hours...on and on and on.....You've scammed me, and I let you get a way with it back in 04...Jim..My Opinion is..you need help, anyone that would keep coming on this board trying to defend themselves, with no lifelines or someone to come to your rescue..has a definite imbalance..seek help..

Last edited by Jassman; 03-19-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Items were reported stolen to Camden county sheriffs dept, you can call them and check on it, tv was found at one of the guys house, when the sheriff was called over a domestic violence call, The deputy called me and said we found your stuff, seemed weird to me also, but yes it was the tv, everything was taken out of the master bedroom, tv was mounted on the wall and other 2 items were in the armoir at wall. I never said any of you guys stole anything, It was uninvited guests, you know who they were. Sommer another lie, call Mark Smith I paid my poker run fee and brought another team Charlie Schaffer in his 388 slingshot, they also gave generously, this is a great way to ruin a charity in which we drove so far and spent so much money because one of your members asked us nicely to attend, we gave out Nortech shirts, hats etc, Mark Smith is a great guy and a friend, , this is what I'm talking about how rumors get started, Mark invited me up as the Nortech area dealer at the time, all fees were paid and we gave generously at the dinner prize auction, I'll get ahold of Mark tomorrow to verify he was paid, /this crap has gotten way out of hand now. somebody is getting you guys to stir the pot, I know who it is. he has been calling people that know me, had a few calls from them today, lets all grow up and move on
I can ask Charlie about this next time I see him. Did Nauti-Girl ever sell or did he decide to pull her off the market? She had been sitting on 54/Bus 54 but then Charlie ran her in the Shootout again this year.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

No, there is no dock there, a dock would'nt last a month being at the 17mm on the point of the main channel, I told masher I had a dock 14x40 at the ledges right next to the shootout, he can confirm this, the one Steve ended up using and somehow getting sbrt stickers all over his cigarette, I have tv, thats it other items were not there, thanks to all for the humor, but stealing a firearm is a very serious offense, since it is registered to the owner,
There are many docks on the main channel. They last more than a month, but do take one heck of a beating...especially if no breakwall is installed. They do have to have constant attention to repair wave damage.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

well you never answered if you are calling me and Ratman a thief or not, but with this statement above, you got your merchandise back but still come on this board disparaging my friends and myself??? You are a tool. IF your house was broken into AFTER we left, how can you blame that on us. then you come on a public board and try to tell everyone that we are bad guys, then now you selectively say that they are ok...you need to crawl back under your rock.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Banned

ok, these stories just get more blown out of proportion every time they are discussed, Jass, I spoke with Kent at Lifelines 2 weeks ago, got my dealer pricing on the 160 and 170 jackets, we discussed what he had in stock and what was to be ordered, we talked about just giving the height and weight to order them because they come so big, I told him it was a group buy for oso, mwbp, have been their loto dealer for 3 years now, I'll call him today to see if you called, how would I know there is an extra snap, wider straps and taller straight collar on the 170 race, and it also has flac in it, find that on their website, the Nortech sign is still on the lower level service bay door, Offshore never accussed you guys who stayed at my home of taking anything, masher and I know who took the stuff and it happened saturday night at the party, you dont even know these guys.I had no problems at all with my Nortech deals, email weapon X or Steve to see if they had any issues with their nortech's, no. all boats were paid in full from Nortech, do you think they sell boats not paid for. I never had any litigation with venom, call and check with st. louis county courts, no motors taken, boat has nearly new 496 mag
s in it. here again only hear say from some of your so called sources. Granger, Ill. where the hell is that, Facility is in Granite City,Ill. and 320 and I are going to meet up and view the facility together to prove it to you, he was emailed pics if you want to ask him also, everything you are saying on here is a lie and I'll just prove to you that you don't know what you are talking about, so leave me alone, call Charlie Schaeffer or his brother about Chicago, Charlie broke a drive when we started and they rode with me in the 36 nortech all afternoon, Charlie even drove it at 130mph thru the rough stuff, with Justin , my throttle man on the sticks, we were in the back .lastly never rented my place to any other oso groups as you say, never,,, you said you have 7 pm's and a total of 4 groups that did, who are they and where are the pm's, put them on here prove me wrong, I keep asking for your proof and you never give any, who is lying, I provide proof in my defense. Its starting to look like your the idiot who needs help, members are going to start understanding you have started all this and got your buddies involved by telling them lies, just to be a problem, no you are the one who needs help Jeff, I have tried to mend things with you and help you at loto but it seems clear you are just trying to be an a---hole, grow up

Last edited by boonville1963; 03-19-2008 at 08:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Midwest Performance Marine Introduces Venom Powerboats At Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.