Like Tree0Likes

Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Reply
Old 02-16-2005, 09:52 AM
  #71
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky strike
An updated count:

Lucky Strike-38 Top Gun
Spitfire1-36 Gladiator
TheGladiator-36 Gladiator
Phil Martin (42Tiger)-39 Top Gun
Todd D-38 Top Gun
Rapid Transit (Expresscat39)-38 Top Gun
Twinsteptiger-45' Maximus
ONESICKGLADIATOR-36 Gladiator
Bschoe-38 Top Gun
Miami Vice-32' Fountain

Anyone else????

LS JR.
LS,

Don't steal my motor builder for to long, he's got some motors to put together!

Just kidding, have fun!

Panther
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:35 PM
  #72
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,958
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Is this on Sat. or Fri.? I will be In Mia Sat.-Mon.

Greg
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:04 PM
  #73
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire1
Friday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 20 knots in the evening. Seas 3 to 5 feet near shore and up to 9 to 11 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
Saturday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 5 to 7 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
What the problem is?

LS JR.

11:30 - Haulover Inlet - Be there or be square
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 05:07 PM
  #74
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Vice City & Tavernier, FL
My Boats: one ballsy Top Gun, a very fast Skater, one party Yellowfin....oh yeah, and two Boston Whalers
Posts: 5,850
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

I'm sad to say my boat will not be ready by Saturday, however, if anyone has an extra seat, I'll gladly contribute to gas, drinks and food......PM me or call if you have any space, otherwise, have fun!

Frank
305-989-8914
thedonz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:15 PM
  #75
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member
 
cigarette1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Kicked to the curb
My Boats: Toy Boat - Toy Boat - Toy Boat
Posts: 2,345
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky strike
An updated count:

Lucky Strike-38 Top Gun
Spitfire1-36 Gladiator
TheGladiator-36 Gladiator
Phil Martin (42Tiger)-39 Top Gun
Todd D-38 Top Gun
Rapid Transit (Expresscat39)-38 Top Gun
Twinsteptiger-45' Maximus
ONESICKGLADIATOR-36 Gladiator
Bschoe-38 Top Gun
Miami Vice-32' Fountain

Anyone else????

LS JR.
Bobby, sorry to say I won't be able to make Miami this time, but, my buddy is taking delivery of his new 36 Nor-tech (the yellow one with Weismans) and would like to hook up with you guys. It will be stored at TNT (Spinnaker?) until the ride home to SoCal in a couple of weeks. Please send me an email with all the info you have and a phone number where he can reach you.

Thanks Bro

G


p.s. Hurry up and sell your frickin' boat
cigarette1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:35 PM
  #76
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarette1
Bobby, sorry to say I won't be able to make Miami this time, but, my buddy is taking delivery of his new 36 Nor-tech (the yellow one with Weismans) and would like to hook up with you guys. It will be stored at TNT (Spinnaker?) until the ride home to SoCal in a couple of weeks. Please send me an email with all the info you have and a phone number where he can reach you.

Thanks Bro

G


p.s. Hurry up and sell your frickin' boat
PM sent .

- Haulover Inlet - 11:30 AM -
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:31 AM
  #77
Registered
 
LIOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND-NY
Posts: 1,335
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Is this on Sat. or Fri.? I will be In Mia Sat.-Mon.

Greg

OK confused is this run Friday or Saturday out of Monty's or someplace else........
LIOPA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:06 AM
  #78
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOPA
OK confused is this run Friday or Saturday out of Monty's or someplace else........
Time: Saturday
Place: Sunday's on the Bay
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:47 AM
  #79
Registered
 
mika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 255
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

What time will you guys be at Sundays? I think I'm going to drive over to check out the hardware. I rented a Merc SLK and I need to get some use out of it anyway.
mika is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:53 AM
  #80
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,468
Default Re: Miami Boat Show Fun Run - Montys -

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika
What time will you guys be at Sundays? I think I'm going to drive over to check out the hardware. I rented a Merc SLK and I need to get some use out of it anyway.
Sometime between 12:00-1:00 depending on how long it takes from Haulover. We should leave Haulover around 11:30.

LS JR.
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
GLH
General Boating Discussion
30
02-14-2008 06:59 PM
cowisl
Powerplay
19
05-04-2007 01:04 PM
Crazyhorse
General Boating Discussion
5
12-23-2003 04:43 PM
Horseplay
Black Thunder
0
01-29-2003 08:42 PM
Steet
General Boating Discussion
1
12-15-2002 01:48 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.