Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95722-liopa-start-planning-runs-2005-a.html)

WesSmith 02-04-2005 02:04 PM

Re: LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005

Originally Posted by Titan
Wes

I am sure by know you miss the simplicity you old boat had. Always ran and no major issues to deal with that motor!

...yeah...easier to trailer too ! :D

Titan 02-04-2005 02:06 PM

How do you move the new beast. On a trailer or not? What truck?

WesSmith 02-04-2005 02:10 PM

How do you move the new beast. On a trailer or not? What truck?

Its on a triple axle Manning trailer.

The boat weighs over 11,500 so if it goes anywhere, Jimmy Mac's gonna have to move it with his truck !

Titan 02-04-2005 02:16 PM

So that beast is Hampton Bays stayin??? You should definatly come to the Shelter Island run then at Claudio's. After we run over to Three Mile Harbor for the firework show. Lots of fun. Anyone else who wants to join and might need dock space or hotel or both give me a call. If I can get a group I will be able to negotiate a package deal for everone.

Don

LIOPA 02-04-2005 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

You name the place and the time and I will bring my belly!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Abel Conklen in Huntington. Paul and I went there once and it was good.

It was good........we ate pretty well that night ....kinda waddled outta the joint :eek: :eek: :eek:

Titan 02-04-2005 02:22 PM

No wonder you went on that diet. That was exactly how you used to look. You were almost to the point where the front seat option was getting to be detramental to the flight of the Nordic. Actually I do believe that boat flew high and level when I was in the front seat and you were flying in mid air into the back seat. MAybe the weight is needed in the middle.

Wassabe-- Pack your bags we will send you the ticket. You are needed for the Co Pilot spot.

Cheetah- You take Jeffrey

LIOPA 02-04-2005 02:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

No wonder you went on that diet. That was exactly how you used to look. You were almost to the point where the front seat option was getting to be detramental to the flight of the Nordic. Actually I do believe that boat flew high and level when I was in the front seat and you were flying in mid air into the back seat. MAybe the weight is needed in the middle.

Wassabe-- Pack your bags we will send you the ticket. You are needed for the Co Pilot spot.

Cheetah- You take Jeffrey

You got me beat by along shot dude.......remember when I took this pic of you at the CT run :D :p :D :p

WASABE is better looking than me and her T*Ts are bigger too :D :D :D

Titan 02-04-2005 02:54 PM

I definatly have you beat. Don't you have any better shot of my boat runnin?

Titan 02-04-2005 02:55 PM

If you still have the CD i gave you there are some good shot of Joe and the Force Cat

LIOPA 02-04-2005 03:14 PM

YUP I do.......I'll dig it out...... :drink: