Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95722-liopa-start-planning-runs-2005-a.html)

Sick Nordic 02-07-2005 07:44 PM

Re: LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005

Don,t worry Cheetah we do eat dinner every nite. It,s not like if we go out on Wednesday we can't go out with you for your dinner! Just tell us what nite and we will be there. :drink:

Titan 02-07-2005 07:51 PM

Hey guys just got home.

La PArma is very easy to get to. You can take Round Swamp Road North from either the LIE or Northern State to it ends at Jericho Tpke. MAke a right and go east the restuarnt will be imediatly on your right hand side.

LIOPA 02-07-2005 11:04 PM

Hey CHEETAH...is a week night bad for you and MONSTAAA, JCPERF, WARLOCKING etc ??? If so, like Sick Nordic said...just name a date and place and we are in, if that is easier....... as long as we can all get togehter and have some laughs and good food...... :D :D :D

monstaaa 02-08-2005 07:26 AM

if you do go weds, let me know. also there's a little place just south of the northern state on the west side of 110, forget the name rite now, but the food is really good and its pretty nice, maybe next Wednesday?

monstaaa 02-08-2005 07:28 AM

oohh, AAAAAAAA, OOOOOOOO, lisTEN GUY.

monstaaa 02-08-2005 07:29 AM

CIRELLO'S THAT'S IT, great place close to us and you guy's. how bout it

LIOPA 02-08-2005 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by monstaaa
CIRELLO'S THAT'S IT, great place close to us and you guy's. how bout it

YUP that another good one MONSTAA :drink:

Titan 02-08-2005 05:34 PM

All right guys lets pin this down. I will go to either retsuarnt you guys want to but sreiosly who is going? I want to see all of you guys there Monsta, Cheetah, JC, Wes, Warlocking. Lets pin out some dates to run. At leastso we can see what kind of women Cheetah can drum up to go boating? Who is in?

KeyDesigns 02-08-2005 07:01 PM

If you would like any assistance with grahpic design for your upcoming Poker Run events, please contact us at [email protected] We have worked with other OSO member on creating logo designs and custom keepsakes for other events. Please think of us in the future!

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Looks like 2005 season could be the best yet! All you guys on Cheetahs thread should get involved. Our runs aren't huge but we always have a good time! Should be having our first meeting around March 24 and first run around thid week in May. If you enjoyed the ribbing on Cheetahs thread you'll fit right in! Basically boating and ball busting! :drink:

exshipdude 02-08-2005 07:49 PM

All right guys lets pin this down. I will go to either retsuarnt you guys want to but sreiosly who is going? I want to see all of you guys there Monsta, Cheetah, JC, Wes, Warlocking. Lets pin out some dates to run. At leastso we can see what kind of women Cheetah can drum up to go boating? Who is in?
You guys better hurry up Titan is getting hungry! You don't want him to start getting grouchy

LIOPA 02-09-2005 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by exshipdude
You guys better hurry up Titan is getting hungry! You don't want him to start getting grouchy

YUP......people have been known to lose arms and legs when he goes into a FEEDING FRENZY................ :eek: :eek:

LIOPA 02-09-2005 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by KeyDesigns
If you would like any assistance with grahpic design for your upcoming Poker Run events, please contact us at [email protected] We have worked with other OSO member on creating logo designs and custom keepsakes for other events. Please think of us in the future!

PM me...let's talk :drink: