Notices

I Hate Thieves........

Old 02-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: I Hate Thieves........

Originally Posted by Chris L
I know how you feel but be careful very careful when you ever catch up to one of those $hits!. They have rights to At least the one that spent 3 unwanted days tied up to a support pillar in the middle of my shop in St.Pete FL. back 1987 did. The court system thought it was a bit extreme. It didn't seem to mater that the $hit shot at me twice with 38cal. while it my shop. Should have killed him but inst ed the court system sent me on a short vacation. Shame on me for not doing the right thing.

THAT SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Must be the year for connector thefts. A friend of mine had his window smashed on his Ford Focus while parked in his condo garage, so the the piece of cr*p thief could open the hood, and steal the ignition coil connector. What's next?

Michael
Old 02-06-2005, 06:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
reading this even makes me mad
sorry for your loss. At least they didnt take the boat
ME TOO!!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blownincome
ME TOO!!!!
I had a Incident at my local station pulled up to the first row of pumps to the starboard side filled the tank, Got in the truck and pulled forward to move to the outside (port side)
as I was backing up a guy pulled up behind me blocking the pump I was about to use.
I stopped the truck and got out only to find the guy walking into the store I caught up to him and asked " sir I was about to use that pump could I please ask you to move to the other side" His responce ! Why don't you Go PHUCK yourself" I ain't movin. I was stuned
This guy was in his mid 50s and didn't appear to be a dirt bag.. I responded with You are just a model human being! I bet if your mother (if she was still alive ) would be proud of what you have become! I wanted to Beat the ++":"": out of him! I went back to the boat and waited he came out pumped 5.oo worth of gas and left ! If My wife and son were not with me Id be in Jail! Slightly off the subject but a gas station story!I too would like to just 1 time catch a theif in the act I just lost my in dash DVD out of my dually! good news they cut the harness and left the control unit under the seat ...2800.00 boat anchor they cant use!
Old 02-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

I know how you feel but be careful very careful when you ever catch up to one of those $hits!. They have rights to At least the one that spent 3 unwanted days tied up to a support pillar in the middle of my shop in St.Pete FL. back 1987 did. The court system thought it was a bit extreme. It didn't seem to mater that the $hit shot at me twice with 38cal. while it my shop. Should have killed him but inst ed the court system sent me on a short vacation. Shame on me for not doing the right thing.

did you duct tape his mouth shut ??
Old 02-06-2005, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
Russ, does it look like this?

Yeah, that's it. I looked in West Marine Catalog last night and looks like they've got one. I'll run up this morning to Sarasota where within two blocks there's a West Marine, Boat U.S. and Boater's World. Somebody ought to have one. If not I'll give Wal Mart a try. I don't like the idea of runnning without brake lights, if something happens my azz is toast.

Is that the winning LOTO ticket on the table????
Old 02-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tonto
DAMN, that just phuking sux. I have never heard of people stealing the light plugs. What has this world come to? I think if we (the honest people) started taking some of these a$$holes out, they MIGHT get the message. DON'T PHUCK WITH MY BOAT OR TRAILER. I don't guess I need to tell you how I feel about thieves.

Robert

This is the second one I've had ripped off. The first time was about the third or fourth time I'd used my boat after getting it, and parked it at the ramp parking lot with the lights still hooked up. Came back, loaded up and that connector/adaptor was missing. So from then on, when I park the tow rig, I unhook the lights and throw the connector into the "map pocket" in my driver's door. That's where home is for it.

About a month later I came back went to load up the boat and my license place was sitting on the fender. Someone had actually stolen the two mounting bolts. THE MOUNTING BOLTS..... I had some basic hand tools locked in the cap of my truck and apiece of white lined masonite and had parked near a large tree. So I got a marker out and made a sign that said "To the Jerk that stole my mounting bolts....Here's a dollar.....Go by some cheap rope and hang your sorry ass....." and pinned a dollar bill to the sign. So now the tag bolts are "loctited" on, the "don't come off" formula Loctite.

This world has gone right down the sewer. And it all started when they took corporal punishment out of the public schools.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
The winning numbers are at the top of the one on the left.

Uhhh, isn't that on the right?????
Old 02-06-2005, 07:23 AM
Registered

Unphuckingbelievable. He shot you and you "go away". American justice at it's finest.

Cops tode me a long time ago how to make it a "legal" shoot. AND always shoot three times mid chest area, you know he'll die, and any more than three they consider "excessive".

I would love to see what three .40 calibre "Black Talons" would do to some thief.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by gusman
Hey Russ, if it looks like cudas i got one from wal-mart a while back.
me too, i got both of them there, with the diff polaritys, my Donzi trailer had something screwy.Thing is they sell them there where the theif could buy one too, what a concept? buying instead of stealing it!!!

That was cool of the cop to follow you, I went to pittsburgh yesterday to pick up my pit bull, on the way up about 2 miles from my house I got pulled over, we talked for a couple minutes and he wrote me a warning, well on the way back home with "Shades" all 90 lbs of him in my truck I got pulled over again, I explained to the lady cop and rolled down the back window, that i was just trying to get home and I know I was pressing my luck, she said yea, but gave me a warning as well. after 8 hours on the road, and both times I was within 5 miles of house. But they were both very cool, so there is a brightside to everything.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 02-06-2005 at 07:32 AM.

Quick Reply: I Hate Thieves........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.