Notices

I Hate Thieves........

Old 02-06-2005, 09:42 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: I Hate Thieves........

Originally Posted by Chris L
He shot twice at me never hitting me tho. We tied him up for three days. The plan was to stick him in the back of a Southern Transfer trailer and ship him to NJ. with some furiturner that Southern Transfer was taking the next day. Once in NJ the driver would open trailer doors and let him out. Courts did not see any humor in this plan either.
The problem is their were two thieves and the one that was the lookout and I never seen, called to get help for his bud after the three days of not seeing him.
Too bad that didn't work out....I love that plan!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got off the phone with Formula Outlaw. He is still bent! I wish I would have had my tape recorder on, because that's one of the best rants I've ever heard. I put him on speaker phone so Debbie could hear it too. The best part was about his wife fixing a clock. I was on the phone with him for 36 minutes and 36 seconds. Dennis Miller's rants have nothing on him!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
. I throw the ice in the truck, jump in, start it, turn on the lights, look in the side mirror to check trailer lights, and no trailer lights. WTF. I just rewired my entire trailer with all new LED lighting, it's like an 18 wheeler back there. Total darkness. Like an idiot I turn the truck lights back off and then back on, like that's going to do something. I climb back out of the truck, walk back to the trailer, and some azzhole stole my factory "connector" that plugs into the truck recepticle and then my trailer lights plug into that connector. My trailer plug is just dangling there. I looked around and couldn't see anyone. No cars at the pumps. I think I remember a car about two islands over, this is a pretty big station, like 8 "double" islands.

Just once, just once I'd love to catch somebody doing that. Just phucking once. That's all I ask, just once.

So while I'm standing there halfway between tearing the gas station down and having a major coronary, a Sheriff's cruiser pulls in. So I go over to him and as politely as possible throw a total fit about how they should cut the hands of thieves off. Anyway he follows me home so I can get the rig back to the house safely.

Guess who's driving in the daylight tomorrow with no lights?????? The ramp is only a mile away so phuck it. I can't replace it until Monday.

I HATE PHUCKING THIEVES......
I just finished reading this, and I think it is possible that whoever took the connector was looking to create a life threatening situation. A thrill killer. A disturbed individual. You beat him by being aware, by checking your trailer lights and catching his actions before anyone got hurt. Good for you!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 02-06-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
I just got off the phone with Formula Outlaw. He is still bent! I wish I would have had my tape recorder on, because that's one of the best rants I've ever heard. I put him on speaker phone so Debbie could hear it too. I was on the phone with him for 36 minutes and 36 seconds. Dennis Miller's rants have nothing on him!

Ahhhhh, you're making me blush, you say the nicest things about me.

Just for the record, Deb said I sounded just like "Cuda Joe".

So, I go to Boat US, West Marine, Boater's World, and two Wal-Marts, and nobody has got a damned adaptor. The guy at West Marine says "we don't stock that but can have it here by Thursday". Well the phuck of a lot of good that does me. I asked him, with all the sailboat crap you've got in here, you can't find a thee inch by six inch space to stock an adaptor??????

So tomorrow I'll go get bent over the barrel at the Dodge dealership. So what should cost me say ten bucks will probably be thirty at Dodge. Plus the twenty five bucks of gas I blew through this morning trying to locate an adaptor.

At least Boater's World carries it, they were just out. Both Boat US and West Marine, it is strictly an "order item".

So basically PHUCK IT. I'm going to the John Lennon art exhibit then come home and watch the Stupid Bowl.

Oh yeah, there was a note on my trailer from the Sheriff's Deputy who followed me home last night warning me that one of their "youngin's" was on duty today and if he saw me with no lights, he'd make me park the trailer until the lights were working. All I need right now is to get pulled over by him and get into a hassle about the lights, when realistically it's my fault. I hate being responsible sometimes. So no boating today.

I'm going to buy two adaptors so I'm never caught off guard again. Goes with my always having three "butt plugs" and two crescent wrenches in same door map panel. You wouldn't believe how many times guys have asked me to borrow the wrench because they had no way to install their butt plug.

Just another day in paradise.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I just finished reading this, and I think it is possible that whoever took the connector was looking to create a life threatening situation. A thrill killer. A disturbed individual. You beat him by being aware, by checking your trailer lights and catching his actions before anyone got hurt. Good for you!

Gotta admit I never thought of that angle. If you are correct you're right, I did beat him at his game. But to be honest, I'd rather punch the phucikers teeth right outta his azz and then emphasize the point by snapping all his fingers.

Sorry, guess that sounded a little violent. Take a deep breath..... Time to go take another "pill".
Old 02-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Banned

Russ, I was rumaging around in the garage looking for some chain hooks, and look what I found.
Attached Thumbnails I Hate Thieves........-2-9-05.jpg  
Old 02-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Banned

As you can see, I bought it at U haul. I remember now. When I bought the Donzi in Miami, I had just bought my F250. I knew I hadn't put the adapter in it, so I stopped and bought the adapter. When I backed to the trailer, I saw the F250 comes with both connections already, and I didn't need the adapter.

I can stick it in the mail tomorrow if you want it.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Registered

Formula, I see you put on your gold and black jersey and are currently seeking that POS out!
Attached Thumbnails I Hate Thieves........-cam.bmp  
Old 02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
So I decided to run down to Race Trac to gas the boat up and grab a bag of ice tonight to get a jump on tomorrow. That way I can go straight to the ramp tomorrow and not have to backtrack. Besides I want to take Deb to see the John Lennon art exhibit first thing in the morning and this would save me some time tomorrow.

So I go gas the boat up. I run into the store to grab a bag of ice. There's one other person in the store and they leave the counter as I go to pay for the ice. I'm gone from the truck no more than two minutes maybe two and a half tops. I throw the ice in the truck, jump in, start it, turn on the lights, look in the side mirror to check trailer lights, and no trailer lights. WTF. I just rewired my entire trailer with all new LED lighting, it's like an 18 wheeler back there. Total darkness. Like an idiot I turn the truck lights back off and then back on, like that's going to do something. I climb back out of the truck, walk back to the trailer, and some azzhole stole my factory "connector" that plugs into the truck recepticle and then my trailer lights plug into that connector. My trailer plug is just dangling there. I looked around and couldn't see anyone. No cars at the pumps. I think I remember a car about two islands over, this is a pretty big station, like 8 "double" islands.

Just once, just once I'd love to catch somebody doing that. Just phucking once. That's all I ask, just once.

So while I'm standing there halfway between tearing the gas station down and having a major coronary, a Sheriff's cruiser pulls in. So I go over to him and as politely as possible throw a total fit about how they should cut the hands of thieves off. Anyway he follows me home so I can get the rig back to the house safely.

Guess who's driving in the daylight tomorrow with no lights?????? The ramp is only a mile away so phuck it. I can't replace it until Monday.

I HATE PHUCKING THIEVES......

YUP......I LOST 3 that way....thinking of covering the damn plugs in DOG CRAP or something to repel the A-HOLE THIEVES
Old 02-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LIOPA
YUP......I LOST 3 that way....thinking of covering the damn plugs in DOG CRAP or something to repel the A-HOLE THIEVES
Put axle grease on the bottom of it where they can't see it.

Quick Reply: I Hate Thieves........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.